Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

New CW (Yellow/Black)
pimp.gif
of Zoom Speed Low at Planet  Sports Rockwell at P3,995.00....wasn't able to cop the "bruce lee's" so this is the closest you can get!
happy.gif

28948_1411195637233_1152760011_31103814_5558569_s.jpg

NS Rockwell also has the Air Attack Pack, All-Black Jordan 2010 and Kobe V del sol.

They also have the White/Green AF1.

Since there is no thread for Nike Zone. I don't know where to post this
wink.gif

Some notable shoes:
Black/Varsity Red (Jordan 6 retro) sz. 9.5, 10 and 10.5
SC Trainer Pacquiao (8.5, 9 and 10)
Kobe V Dark Knight (sz.10.5)

Originally Posted by mynameisrolf

Zoom Kobe V Big Stage edition will drop mid July here in the P.I. according to shang staff.

check out the details of the graphics! big stage away 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 hope shang would honor the VIP cards, and that other stadiums get their share too.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Since there is no thread for Nike Zone. I don't know where to post this
wink.gif

Some notable shoes:
Black/Varsity Red (Jordan 6 retro) sz. 9.5, 10 and 10.5
SC Trainer Pacquiao (8.5, 9 and 10)
Kobe V Dark Knight (sz.10.5)

anyone knows the landline number of zone pampanga? TIA

^call 172 for PLDT directory assistance
happy.gif

Infrared VI pack is also available exclusively at Nike Stadium Rockwell Branch

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Zoom Kobe V Big Stage edition will drop mid July here in the P.I. according to shang staff.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 hope shang would honor the VIP cards, and that other stadiums get their share too.
they got that concept from AJ XX. But I'm still coppin it though.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

^call 172 for PLDT directory assistance
happy.gif

Infrared VI pack is also available exclusively at Nike Stadium Rockwell Branch

got it... thanks just to share...it's (045) 9637269 Nike Zone Pampanga

as of closing time, NS powerplant has the infrared pack in a size 11. last pair. smh at the quality.

^ sir rev they also have the white varsity red size 11 on display. dont know about the other sizez sir. hth 

Originally Posted by nikko13

as of closing time, NS powerplant has the infrared pack in a size 11. last pair. smh at the quality.

^ sir rev they also have the white varsity red size 11 on display. dont know about the other sizez sir. hth 

Big thanks, pareng Nikko13.  Definitely picking up a pair.  They say the white varsity red's quality is better than the infras.  JB quality is really a mess right now not to mention they are running out of creative juices SMH

no problem idol! hehe. hope they still have them when you come if you choose to go to powerplant.

btw, they accepted vip cards for the infra pack maybe that is why people still chose them over the varsity reds.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
they got that concept from AJ XX. But I'm still coppin it though.
since stadium is getting them, does that mean that it won't be that limited?

Originally Posted by revelation218

Originally Posted by nikko13

Big thanks, pareng Nikko13.  Definitely picking up a pair.  They say the white varsity red's quality is better than the infras.  JB quality is really a mess right now not to mention they are running out of creative juices SMH
i got the last 10.5 in rockwell. i saw mikko also! what up!
i compared the white varsity reds with the infras, and it seems that the white infras have nicer quality white leather. not so prone to creasing compared to the varsity red.
wink.gif

NS Rockwell still has the Jordan VI infrared, size 11 on display.

doesn't look like infrared, the Spizikes has better infrared color. AJVI varsity red is much better in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom