Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by Flywire

Originally Posted by icons 07

are this hyperfuse available?and how much?
nike-hyperfuse-white-black-ebay-2.jpg

i think this was worn by Olsen Racela and Cyrus Baguio..

already available at toby's shangrila.

really bro?? this is already available at shang toby's.. shocks i was at shang yesterday but i didn't check, thanks for the info bro..

Those were said to be available at Toby's already. i'll check later to see the other colorways released at Toby's.

Nothing new at Nike Shang. Still the same old stocks. I hope they release some new colorways of the Hyperfuse.

At Nike Satdium Greenbelt 5:

10% off on AJ VI (White/V.Red), AJ II QF, Air Max 95 (Slates & Comets) and Some shirts!

Jordan Rare air black spotted at SM megamall. Really crappy quality. Fake jordans in greenhills have better quality than this shoe in my opinion. You gotta see it to believe.

Originally Posted by dreicalma

Jordan Rare air black spotted at SM megamall. Really crappy quality. Fake jordans in greenhills have better quality than this shoe in my opinion. You gotta see it to believe.

how much is the retail price?

went to stadium powerplant yesterday and i was told that all STADIUM VIP card holders are entitled to get additional 5% discount on top of the 10% they already give if you buy in cash. 

so that means its a 15% discount to all vip car holders? do they have the USAB jersey? will the 15% apply to it?

No USA jersey or shorts at Nike Stadium Shang. Either sold out early or they didn't get any. But they have a sale going on there. 10% and up on selected items.

KB5 MILES DAVIS Spotted at NIKE Stadium CEBU-SM.
So would it mean comet reds will be a GR too? (please!)

I asked the Agility delivery boy if Manila got them also (just making sure).

He said yes.

Gonna check Ermita tom.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

KB5 MILES DAVIS Spotted at NIKE Stadium CEBU-SM.
So would it mean comet reds will be a GR too? (please!)

I asked the Agility delivery boy if Manila got them also (just making sure).

He said yes.

Gonna check Ermita tom.

pimp.gif
Just came from NS Powerplant and they have not received any deliveries of the MD.

anyone saw an airmax+ 2010 from air attack pack in neon volt colorway (like the color of a green stabilo highlighter)? if i may ask, how much do they retail? and where did you saw it? TIA

Back
Top Bottom