Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

jordan 6 rings 3M (grey) spotted at stadium shangrila at 10% only though.. 

some jordans are on sale too..

shang has sz 8.5(on display) and 9 on the flints and sz 13(display) on the alts.they also had sz 8 and 12 on the kobe vi delsols.kobe fans stay thirsty

Christmas Lebron VIII still available at Nike Stadium Shang yesterday, size 8 is on display...

Waiting for the XIII playoffs...

is there truth to the planned flagship store of Stadium that is suppose to open within the year? Somewhere in Ortigas area right? hope they would carry the limited items too just like BHS...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

is there truth to the planned flagship store of Stadium that is suppose to open within the year? Somewhere in Ortigas area right? hope they would carry the limited items too just like BHS...
this would be great! a lot of stores to choose from. and it would be easier to visit
than BHS.

can anybody lemme know if the kd iii allstars are still around or if they were released in the phils?...

im tryna grab a pair,size 11..

thanks..manila area..

Originally Posted by rodimusprime

can anybody lemme know if the kd iii allstars are still around or if they were released in the phils?...

im tryna grab a pair,size 11..

thanks..manila area..
sir all star or xmas? i believe all star releases after the game itself.

nike athletic club here in davao have lots of lebron 8 christmas edition...anyways, does anyone here know if there's a forum here re: nike athletic club davao?

Originally Posted by bigbossjecks

nike stadium cdo has lots of lebron xmas' and kb6 concords, black del sol

hi sir...may i know where nike stadium is located in CDO? Il be going there next month, might check the store.... and also is there any other Nike store other than Stadium? TIA
smile.gif

Originally Posted by deewaxx

hi sir...may i know where nike stadium is located in CDO? Il be going there next month, might check the store.... and also is there any other Nike store other than Stadium? TIA
smile.gif

it's located in limketkai center mall

Originally Posted by revelation218

Originally Posted by deewaxx

smile.gif

it's located in limketkai center mall
Thank you Sir...
smile.gif

as of  friday,stadium marquee mall has sz 9 and 9.5 flints,and szs 9-11 on the wht/red XIIIs.they had a good selection of discounted items as well,aj 2,aj 2010 all blk everything,aj 2010 outdoor,alpha 1 outdoor all 40% off.blk/wht aj 2's 10% off.all red,all yellow,and all green hyperfuse 30% off. call them up for sizes.

here's a thought,call up the store and ask them yourself.that's the most direct way of getting an answer.

Back
Top Bottom