NIKE STORES IMPLEMENTING THE RSVP SYSTEM

It will stop "camping" a little but not a lot.

Think of all the OTHER sneaker stores without RSVP systems.

Well... it's a start. I guess.

Happy that Nike is implementing this, hope all goes well so I can go back to paying retail 
smile.gif

I'm interested to see how this will work before I pass judgement - hopefully it gets implemented before I actually want one of the pairs it's used on so I can observe the process.

But to those of you that think this will *crash* Twitter...really? Twitter won't even blink.

"RSVPd" a pair....lets see if it goes thru....CampOut just wondering,how 9?
laugh.gif
9 different IDs?
laugh.gif

Of course there are always "exceptions" for people who have "plug" but here is Nike's updated "rules"

Twitter RSVP Terms and Conditions:

One item allowed per person, even if you receive two confirmations of successful registrations. Abuse of this rule may result in denial of purchase or entry to future launches.
Confirmed recipients must provide a valid ID that matches the last 4 digits used for RSVP.

^ Good luck my dude, i like this system, in a time where the sneaker community is more popular than ever b4, this will make things more fair for everyone. Did any get a confirmation on their dm yet?

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^ Good luck my dude, i like this system, in a time where the sneaker community is more popular than ever b4, this will make things more fair for everyone. Did any get a confirmation on their dm yet?
Not I sir. But I hope they  dont deny me becuase Im in west new york, New Jersey. I can prolly see the damn store from here.

people still gonna be greedy......they will just rsvp on twitter and proceed to NDC, finishline, sideline apparel, nba store, eastbay, champs, footaction, jimmy jazz,
hannon, ect ect ect. Im cool with one pair, but those days are gone where people want just one.

If twitter does the RVSP on the 22nd, everyone will still crash the sites on the 23rd. Every retail store SHOULD have a pre-order system in place on a unannounced
date online and in store about 2 months before the release!!

Direct message confirmations for the Air Jordan 12 Twitter RSVP are being sent. We appreciate your patience.

lets see how this turns out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Can someone school me how this r.s.v.p thing works i have a twiter account.

You have to  wait for your local niketown store to  tweet the hash tag, then DM them a request with  the hashtag,last 4 digits of state/school, etc. ID, and the size. EX  #AJ12,1111,12 
All times are random tho so you just gotta be on the lookout.

GREAT THIS SUCKS....I GET A DM WITH A PICK UP TIME AND I CAN'T GO WITHIN THE TIME GIVEN....THANKS
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

AND THEY ARE GIVING US 2HRS TO PICK IT UP OR ELSE WE S. O. L.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

GREAT THIS SUCKS....I GET A DM WITH A PICK UP TIME AND I CAN'T GO WITHIN THE TIME GIVEN....THANKS
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

AND THEY ARE GIVING US 2HRS TO PICK IT UP OR ELSE WE S. O. L.

Damn that sucks. I didnt get a reply yet(probably wont) and wish I could take your spot
frown.gif

I'm waiting for mine still. I sent a DM at 8 AM once they said RSVP started. I better get it!

I see this ending quick. If you knew how you could actually set a rule in twitter to text you any tweet from a specific person or twitter account. This way you don't have to check twitter all day. Then you can set a rule in your phone and e-mail if your smart enough to auto respond as a direct message with your size and last four of your drivers license. Then through VBA coding have it auto add the hashtag in the message. Sounds like a lot but I tested it and it takes less then a second from recieving the tweet and sending the DM. I believe this info will get out quickly and sabatoge the process because essentially you don't have to do anything and you will be the first to respond. Not only that but what's gonna stop people from purposely submitting requests and not picking up the shoe to sabatoge the process?

Being as my closest Nike town (miami) is like 300 miles from Orlando this system does nothing for me, they need to reinstate the back order system with eastbay and limit it to one per person

Back
Top Bottom