NIKE STORES IMPLEMENTING THE RSVP SYSTEM

Originally Posted by Airtwo3jrdn

I see this ending quick. If you knew how you could actually set a rule in twitter to text you any tweet from a specific person or twitter account. This way you don't have to check twitter all day. Then you can set a rule in your phone and e-mail if your smart enough to auto respond as a direct message with your size and last four of your drivers license. Then through VBA coding have it auto add the hashtag in the message. Sounds like a lot but I tested it and it takes less then a second from recieving the tweet and sending the DM. I believe this info will get out quickly and sabatoge the process because essentially you don't have to do anything and you will be the first to respond. Not only that but what's gonna stop people from purposely submitting requests and not picking up the shoe to sabatoge the process?

This man KNOWS

Originally Posted by moneymike88

9 pairs on smash...from niketown nyc

i hope you guys got up early
laugh.gif

What time frame you have to pick the pairs up?

Yeah if you wasn't up by 8am you def wasnt getting a pair lol. Registration closed 2 hours after that so I'm guessing it took a while for everyone to catch up in NYC

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Yeah if you wasn't up by 8am you def wasnt getting a pair lol. Registration closed 2 hours after that so I'm guessing it took a while for everyone to catch up in NYC

I sent me RSVP at 8 AM and still got no confirmation.

Originally Posted by capo1119

Maybe you didn't DM it to them or you wrote stuff incorrectly

Just got confirmation. Pick 7 to 8 AM damn. At least I live close to the store.

Just got confirmation. Pick 7 to 8 AM damn. At least I live close to the store.

I see this ending quick. If you knew how you could actually set a rule in twitter to text you any tweet from a specific person or twitter account. This way you don't have to check twitter all day. Then you can set a rule in your phone and e-mail if your smart enough to auto respond as a direct message with your size and last four of your drivers license. Then through VBA coding have it auto add the hashtag in the message. Sounds like a lot but I tested it and it takes less then a second from recieving the tweet and sending the DM. I believe this info will get out quickly and sabatoge the process because essentially you don't have to do anything and you will be the first to respond. Not only that but what's gonna stop people from purposely submitting requests and not picking up the shoe to sabatoge the process?

BRO.....

PART OF MY JOB INVOLVES WRITING CODE AND I WAS JUST AT MY DESK TODAY AT WORK WRITING SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS UP.

IF NIKE DALLAS DOES THIS RSVP THING WITH THE YEEZY'S IT'S OVER. THE CODE WILL BE USED.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

BRO.....

PART OF MY JOB INVOLVES WRITING CODE AND I WAS JUST AT MY DESK TODAY AT WORK WRITING SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS UP.

IF NIKE DALLAS DOES THIS RSVP THING WITH THE YEEZY'S IT'S OVER. THE CODE WILL BE USED.
devil.gif

Dam ya'll need to explain hah 

impatiently waiting on confirmation DM.

My system was similar to the one mentioned above, except i actually did have to push send. No code used. luckily i was on break at the time at work.

Originally Posted by pepperhead183

How is footlocker, footaction ect going to work. Just show up? or You are alowed to camp there?

Yup, just show up.
Depends if its in a mall or not because some malls don't let you stay in once the mall's closed.

*kanye shrug*

Show up at least 2 hours before store opens, that's what I'm doing.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

some of you guys love to blow up your spot. smh.

It's the worst thing they can do.  Whenever you try to help out, you're actually decreasing your chances to pick up a pair for yourself. 

Used it for the Las Vegas releas and it worked like a charm! I just need to tweak it so it only responds to messages containing RSVP and not @mentions.

Someone fill me in please.

I don't understand the concept and how it work

Too lazy to read all that

Have you NTLA folks gotten your confirmations?

Waiting on Santa Monica, don't know why they are taking their sweet time.

I DM'd NTLA like 5 mins after they posted their tweet like @ 3pm "/ hoping I get a confirmation, nothing yet.

Back
Top Bottom