NIKE SUMMER 2009 ESPO 2'S, AIR FORCE 1 HURACHE, NIKE SKYTOP, NIKE AIR MAX 95

Hello, Niketalk
Hey this is hammercharge I have been on Niketalk for sometime now, i rolled by my favorite mom and pop sneaker spot in brooklyn, ny and found out someinteresting things dropping for summer 09'. Espo 2's, Air Force 1's hurache, Nike skytop, and some air max 95's Enjoy the pics. go toSTUFFFLYPEOPLELIKE.COM AND SOLESIRIUS.COM FOR MORE PICS...............
2rfg0hd.jpg

2a81c9g.jpg

nodmo3.jpg

2evarmx.jpg

33mprh2.jpg

2djqsec.jpg

28whw9.jpg

2wbuxz6.jpg

11v6rlw.jpg

2qa8plk.jpg

I'm most excited about the Espo 2's ............................I can't wait..........................

ehhh.....

translucent soles are hypnotizing, but i think its still a no-go.

They all look like something out of a Janelle Monae music video.

Strictly display piece shoes in my eyes. Only pair I'd contemplate wearing are the AF1 w/the huarache tongue.
And knowing that store (as do most bk heads) they're probably charging mortgage prices for those samples.

AF1s are alright, so are the 95s. The sole on the 95s ruin the shoe completely though.

Forces would be nice for the summer, given nike's recent price marking I'm willing to guess $100+ "limited release".

Those are probably women releases, hence the glittered sole on the 95's
But those forces look good, the shape is kind of on point also.

Espo 2s are ennhh..

Sort of a whack bunch of releases with nothing special

i know this store

is that really a "espo 2" or thats the nick name message board hypebeasts are giving the shoe ?

These are all Men's releases and Nintendo Wii inspired (Except the AF1), hence the On/Off "Button" on the tongue. Blazers are on point.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom