NIKE SUMMER 2009 ESPO 2'S, AIR FORCE 1 HURACHE, NIKE SKYTOP, NIKE AIR MAX 95

sorry for not taking pics of the griffeys. there are so many detailed pics online that i thought it wasn't worth it to take pics.... i should be aroundthere today again. ill take pics of the griffeys and the air max 1's.

eyes.gif

Are these part of a pack? My question is how do you know these are confirmed collabo with Espo? These clear olympic dunks are still very much available...Idont think clear makes it sell I think a hot design does....Not sure Im really feeling any of these yet...need more pics.

aaronb1105, there are actually 5 shoes. AF2, Blazer, and Air Max Terra Ninety for April and AM95 and the Sky Force are for June May.

Everyone else, Please Stop Calling These ESPO'S. That is not what they are. You will drive up the price because of the hype and then @@*@+ about it later.

Been marauding around Fulton Street I see....lol.

I like the am95s and af1s. '09 is looking okay so far.

definetly gotta try and get my hands on them espo's, the midsole of them joints is crazy, the forces are hot too

yo those air forces are serious. I like the espos too. Man all that stuff is nice. does anybody have any info on those 95s? denver colorway joints

Back
Top Bottom