NIKE SUMMER 2009 ESPO 2'S, AIR FORCE 1 HURACHE, NIKE SKYTOP, NIKE AIR MAX 95

I don't like to tell people that they are wrong, but they are Definitely "Nintendo Wii" shoes. Not labeled as Espo's anywhere.

The shiny silver parts on the side actually has the shape of the front of the Wii in repeat print, all of the shoes are White/Silver (there are 5 differentstyles), and each one has a On/Off "Button" on the tongue just like the Wii-mote.

No harm dude. Thanks for the pics. I wish I could have taken pics when I saw them. I think all of the shoes were well done with the exception of the AM95outsole.

what a letdown
frown.gif

Thanks for the pics...haven't been there since I copped by 3 bnears out of there...they do charge crazy prices but hey I guess when u got it like that....ucan....espos look nice and so do the nike skytop

Question: excuse my ignorance on the subject, but how do Mom & Pop shops like this get their hands on samples, which aren't supposed to come out tillSummer '09?

its not the store everyone is probably thinking of. its actually the one across the street on the macys side of the block by the hot dog stand lol. anyway forsamples it wasn' that expensive.

Yeah, there is a 4 pack of shoes releasing in the Nike Summer line 2009. Its the Nintendo Wii pack. It consists of the AM95, Sky Force Hi, Air Force II, and 1more shoe. Thats what is pictured in most of those. I have seen them in person and they are dope. We ordered them for Premier Boutique if anyone cares.

i'm not saying they are... but they look like a bunch of fakes. especially those espos. terrible.

cant believe you didnt take detailed shots of those griffeys but those wack nike's

Back
Top Bottom