Nike Summer 2010 Footwear

Thanks Jeff! Saw a few more 2009's to add to the collection. Wouldn't be mad if this shoe got made yearly.

thanks!

but there isn't one item that jumps out at me as a "must have" (or even "want to have"). summer 2010 should be good for my bank account.

Thanks for posting, Jeff.

Aquas Socks make a return in 2010...yes! Don't ask me why I am excited about that....lol

So it looks like the AM2009 & LunarGlide are now staples, eh?

For tennis, that Air Max Courtballistic taking hues from the ATC 3...

Dude, that Moray ACG Slide looks tight....but $50!? C'mon

^I'm also jacked about the RED aqua socks.

Moray ACG slide caught my eye, but I didn't notice the $50 price tag, no sale here.

The Air Barcelona's looked interesting until I read the description and found out it was a mash-up, then I looked at the photo again and recognized the design cues.

Thanks so much for the scans Jeff, it made my lunch break a lot better.

peace,

Jonas

Well done jeff! I'll be back to comment... after going through all 75 pages!
FLINTGREY wrote:
For tennis, that Air Max Courtballistic taking hues from the ATC 3...

Yeah Flint... Nadal debuted the Ballistec 2.3's at the Aussie Open last week in the orange c/w... the new c/w's are prob for the rest of the grand slams...
NM23WO-1.jpg

The thing is... its not a coincidence... check out these new tees... look familiar?

I'm saving money this summer. Thanks NIKE.

none of the kayoss' have a color separate toebox.

the white/navy/red/ and yellow SC 2010 reminds me of a carnival clown shoe.

On page 4, the SC 2010s for $110 look to be the soft "baseball glove" leather shoes. Retailing for $10 more than usual, it looks like the quality will be top notch. http://premiumplusmagazine.com/blog/2009/09/nike-trainer-sc-2010-baseball-glove/

The morizaba ACG in grey/black/neon green could pull me in.

everything else is just blah. I quickly looked through the pages and if nothing stuck out, i guess it wasnt meant to be...

Spring and Fall are up there too. just change the text at the end.

air trainer 1.2s release around July 1st.. theres also a SC 2010 LOW coming out.

the only true hope I have for some of these are LIMITED non GR colorways.

GR c/w appeal is almost at a standstill.. Is that planned?

FREE 7.0s ARE COMING BACK!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Those were my middle school cross country shoes!
pimp.gif

I liked a lot of those shoes. The colors for the CourtBallistecs, the Tailwind 2010s, Lunarswifts, and the shoes with that new Breathe material on them.

Saw that couple months back. The 09's are still being pumped out. Will be some next fall too. Those are the samples we saw earlier in the 09 post.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Spring and Fall are up there too. just change the text at the end.

air trainer 1.2s release around July 1st.. theres also a SC 2010 LOW coming out.

the only true hope I have for some of these are LIMITED non GR colorways.

GR c/w appeal is almost at a standstill.. Is that planned?
Yep, I spent the next hour looking at the rest of the catalogs as well as the catalogs from the other companies (New Era, UA, Oakley, etc).  Nothing special though.
And those GR c/w's... damn.  I think they're purposely watering-down the GR c/w's just so their limited-non-GR ones will appeal more and thus generate more hype...
smh.gif

I didn't see a lot of kicks due this summer, like the carnivore retros. Some of the shoes listed are already released as well. Maybe a Spring/Early Summer prediction more like it.

Back
Top Bottom