pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drewackall2

a late addition but this is
the
"NT thread of the year 2008"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

we haven't even done anything...detectives haven't even hacked the photobucket...

plus i don't think much is seeing the lurking thread...

Originally Posted by drewackall2

a late addition but this is
the
"NT thread of the year 2008"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if everyone pitched in a dollar and got the damn pics then i wud agree
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

yall paying for this stuff...and cant even smash
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, I just really want to see her "business" crushed. If being able to undercut her ability to sell to other people by buying them once and thenposting them all on the internet where it's easily searchable via her name/myspace cost us buying them once, I think it's a W end of the day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ebayologist

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, I just really want to see her "business" crushed. If being able to undercut her ability to sell to other people by buying them once and then posting them all on the internet where it's easily searchable via her name/myspace cost us buying them once, I think it's a W end of the day.
laugh.gif
maybe we can sell them on ebay? lol your crakin me up tho

and you can send it to [email protected] if your for real lol

Originally Posted by MEXRFW

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, I just really want to see her "business" crushed. If being able to undercut her ability to sell to other people by buying them once and then posting them all on the internet where it's easily searchable via her name/myspace cost us buying them once, I think it's a W end of the day.
laugh.gif
maybe we can sell them on ebay? lol your crakin me up tho

and you can send it to [email protected] if your for real lol

I was thinking www.shortypop.com just cause. But that's cool too… give me a min. I send you a couple bucks.

+$*! it, I'll send a dollar. I got a couple bucks chillin in my paypal not doing anything. MEXRFW, I'm trustin you man

I expect video and pictures. Lots and lots.

Originally Posted by 18key

+$*! it, I'll send a dollar. I got a couple bucks chillin in my paypal not doing anything. MEXRFW, I'm trustin you man

I expect video and pictures. Lots and lots.

m********[email protected] payment recieved but What the hell, it only sends 67 cents out of the dollar?!?!

c*****[email protected] also recieved ...

smh.gif
laugh.gif

If being able to undercut her ability to sell to other people by buying them once and then posting them all on the internet where it's easily searchable via her name/myspace cost us buying them once, I think it's a W end of the day.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yall crazy for this one...that said, bookmarked
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom