NIke talk family appreciation (vol. we got the money ) UPDATE PG. 12

^^Get everything. I'd be more than happy to host this via the new shortypop.com launching sometime next week. I should be working on it now, but insteadi'm
smokin.gif
and on NT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ebayologist

^Get everything. I'd be more than happy to host this via the new shortypop.com launching sometime next week. I should be working on it now, but instead i'm
smokin.gif
and on NT.
laugh.gif

we need more donations!!!!!
frown.gif

SUBMIT CASH FOR HER TO SHOW UP AT THE NEXT NT SUMMIT JK

BUT

SMH WOW THO I BET SOMEBODY PAYING TOP DOLLAR ALSO

^^Get everything. I'd be more than happy to host this via the new shortypop.com launching sometime next week. I should be working on it now, but instead i'm
smokin.gif
and on NT.
laugh.gif
yo i just read the message u sent with your donation
laugh.gif
ialmost had a heart attack
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MEXRFW

^^Get everything. I'd be more than happy to host this via the new shortypop.com launching sometime next week. I should be working on it now, but instead i'm
smokin.gif
and on NT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i almost had a heart attack
laugh.gif

Literally I wrote that 15 minutes ago. I have absolutely no clue what I wrote.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MEXRFW

smokin.gif
and on NT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i almost had a heart attack
laugh.gif

Literally I wrote that 15 minutes ago. I have absolutely no clue what I wrote.
laugh.gif
you basicly said if i keep the money and buy a cdp with it i should go fornicate with myself
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Ya'll going to jail and banned camp.

Expound. Please. Would love to hear what's wrong with what we're undertaking?

A: I think it's NT spirt (pause). We want something, so we're getting it as a collective.

B: I think what we're doing is process based art. It's performance art, co-opted photography, etc. I would say it's commentary on contemporaryfeminist values, the commodification of sex/ the female form and reactionary misogyny.

hes kidding, how can we get banned for E-exposure that is not directly through NT? Hes just uneducated don't mind his stupidness. And jail, I doubt it.

^ she is 21 so i see nothing illegal here, yo tho, PEOPLE WHO DONATED, do we want the 15 pics or the 15 minute video??

also pm me with what u want to see exactly... haha...

Back
Top Bottom