Nike Talk Summit Postponed

Originally Posted by ShoeGeek

theres a bowling alley in sacramento called strikes. they have a private bowling room and a full bar and restaurant and white girls, anywhere like that in the bay?
http://www.strikesbowling.com/

Someone posted about a bowling alley at oakridge (called 300). I'm browsing around their website right now and it looks like you can book a privatebowling room (9 lanes), full-service bar, and food. Here's the website for it.

http://www.3hundred.com/home.asp?loc=300sanjose

Did you pick a date yet?

I might be getting a promotion at work and won't be able to take a vacation this summer, so I might be out. +@%#.

Originally Posted by Khlav Kalash

Did you pick a date yet?

I might be getting a promotion at work and won't be able to take a vacation this summer, so I might be out. +@%#.

Congraduations Nick.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Okay, here are my attendance qualifiers in order for me to show up to something like this:

Kevco
Big Fame One
MixMasterNick
ghetogirl10

...oh, and Uncle Shady.

I'm down for d&b's . probably going to miss dinner though. how bout suite 181 sf for the after party ? or vivid in san jo since we're down thatway.

edit: ooooh yah . dress code.
grin.gif

^ yup theres a strikes out here, %$+$ costs a grip tho...

300 and Strikes had some crazy prices.....D&B was reasonable tho, more than likley it'll be D&B

CLUB KO at Classic Bowl Daly City. Free bowling and nightclub you guys just need to bring the girls and buy booze at the bar.

sounds like fun, jumpman247 put my name down on that list ill be there, plus its like 20 mins away from my house.
Jumpman247 what normally happens on events like this? food, talk to people about shoes, do people bring shoes to sell, trade, show off?
let me know so i can come prepared

check me and my collection out @ www.myspace.com/acervan316

Originally Posted by Acervan316

sounds like fun, jumpman247 put my name down on that list ill be there, plus its like 20 mins away from my house.
Jumpman247 what normally happens on events like this? food, talk to people about shoes, do people bring shoes to sell, trade, show off?
let me know so i can come prepared

check me and my collection out @ www.myspace.com/acervan316

Shotgun!
pimp.gif

Dave & Busters isn't going to happen basically, so I think this topic needs to be un stickied until something solid comes around.

If it's going to be held in summer maybe a A's or Giants game? Bleacher seats aren't too expensive. Just a suggestion.

why dont we do what we did last year?...just have a fat bbq and chill, trying to satisfy everybody is gonna be mad difficult....evrybody can come and go asthey want and even the younger cats can join, its not like we cant drink in the park. we could follow up a bbq with a outing at a giants game with bleacherseats?just throwin it out there

That sucks about dave and busters, Happy hour from Sunday-Thursday too. Haha I'm down depending on the date tho.

Back
Top Bottom