Nike Talk Summit Postponed

Originally Posted by NikeStatus

why dont we do what we did last year?...just have a fat bbq and chill, trying to satisfy everybody is gonna be mad difficult....evrybody can come and go as they want and even the younger cats can join, its not like we cant drink in the park. we could follow up a bbq with a outing at a giants game with bleacher seats?just throwin it out there

word. last year was fun wit the football game, scavnger hunts, free giveaways, and the rapping bum!

just quit my job... available for anyday summits... unlike before when i couldnt due weekends.
after i get back from LA tho.

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

Originally Posted by NikeStatus

why dont we do what we did last year?...just have a fat bbq and chill, trying to satisfy everybody is gonna be mad difficult....evrybody can come and go as they want and even the younger cats can join, its not like we cant drink in the park. we could follow up a bbq with a outing at a giants game with bleacher seats?just throwin it out there

word. last year was fun wit the football game, scavnger hunts, free giveaways, and the rapping bum!

�the rapping bum was a classic

^ Good times.
laugh.gif

JESUS CHRIST BRO

I think D&B sponsored an event for my motorcycle club, I never heard of a $400 deposit? lame.

anyways, figure it out, I start filming in the summer, so I wanna roll up.

holla

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

JESUS CHRIST BRO

I think D&B sponsored an event for my motorcycle club, I never heard of a $400 deposit? lame.

anyways, figure it out, I start filming in the summer, so I wanna roll up.

holla

Yeah man 440 dollar deposit, when she told me that I was like
alien.gif

I guess I could try a little harder to get this thing going.

at this rate we just might as well plan a bbq for june. the d & b probably wont happen until then anyway. the weather should be good for that for it too.

yo im hella down to go to a summit. Holla at me. Havent read through the thread but hopefully its in SF.

strip club. and we're set!

PS if anyone from around the 916 is down for GCC, lets get that going too.

Back
Top Bottom