Nike tech challenge...Just do it Nike

ah man , love those pages..they really should bring back both shoes and the clothing line , those windbreakers and polos were pure dopeness

Here is the full Holiday '91 Challenge Court Collection Brochure. There are a few things worth noting in this brochure.

1. There is a general section on Nike Air including a photo of the Air 180 in Ultramarine color way but it doesn't have the same color blocking as to what was manufactured.

2. The shoe schematics of the Air Tech Challenge are wrong. Notice the midsole is actually from an Air 180 basketball shoe (Robinson/Barkley/Command Force 180). You can compare it to the Spring '91 brochure I posted below.

3.Andre's Court Club flyer in the back. I wonder what Nike would do if I filled it out and sent it in. lol 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Nike if you're listening, retro all of the Agassi line again. As the Agassi clothing line read, everything else is not quite. None of their new tennis stuff compares and never will.

I have a small scanner actually. However the brochures don't lay flat too well so Im trying to preserve them. 
wink.gif

breaks my heart that i still havent found a pair of lavas size 13 .. id rather those over ANY jordan, bo, air max, or any other retro for that matter

Yup that black/lava polo is a problem...my fav of all time is the brown and white horizontal stripe polo he rocked in the 95 us open...cmon nike

That retro jacket was a slap in the face. They used the court challenge logo on there, but couldn't use it on the shoe itself a few years prior?

Back
Top Bottom