Nike Tennis 2009

^ You're right...

Q4 for Rafa's...

2-1.jpg

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Balllistec344529-041_2.jpg

I saw these in September... have mine ordered. For skating.

Honestly... these remind me so much of Tre's... I think they will be amazing for skateboarding.

very interesting color way...

Anyone here man enough to rock the special edition French Open colorway?

NMACBFO-big.jpg

^ the 'dots' upper is this rubbery-plastic material Nike calls "DragOn X"... super durable stuff for tennis players that drag their toe whenhitting their groundstrokes...

yeah, I saw those pink ones in another forum a couple weeks back and was sorta expecting rafa to really wear those for the French Open. Thankfully hedidn't, Lol...
011923a5589e5844576159c99554d616-getty-tennis-fra-open-roland-garros.jpg

Also, an interesting shirt
laugh.gif
... From the Nike Holiday 2009 collection.
4.jpg

^Yeah, I refreshed and it showed 8-12 available. Then I refreshed again, gone. Then I went to the non-flash site and they were available 8-12.

I'm going to chalk this up to the flash site and say they are still available.

This is just another reason why Nike shouldn't make their store flash based, it's just too buggy.

peace

Jonas

Tenniswarehouse.com has a FSR of them. I could wear them on the court, but in public, I don't know. Besides the pink Nadal shirt, I don't think therewould be much to match them.

T21D ~ well, I'll be waiting for you to wear them in the WDYWT thread...
laugh.gif

I dunno why I didn't think of checking NDC, but yeah TennisWarehouse has a FSR...over 3 pairs in each of the sizes... not that I want these, of course...
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Product Name[/td] [td]Price[/td] [td]In Stock[/td] [td]Qty[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nike AC Ballistec 1.3 Men Pk/Turq. 8.5[/td] [td]$120.00[/td] [td]2[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nike AC Ballistec 1.3 Men Pk/Turq. 9.0[/td] [td]$120.00[/td] [td]3+[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nike AC Ballistec 1.3 Men Pk/Turq. 9.5[/td] [td]$120.00[/td] [td]3+[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nike AC Ballistec 1.3 Men Pk/Turq. 10.0[/td] [td]$120.00[/td] [td]3+[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nike AC Ballistec 1.3 Men Pk/Turq. 10.5[/td] [td]$120.00[/td] [td]3+[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nike AC Ballistec 1.3 Men Pk/Turq. 11.0[/td] [td]$120.00[/td] [td]3+[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nike AC Ballistec 1.3 Men Pk/Turq. 11.5[/td] [td]$120.00[/td] [td]3+[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nike AC Ballistec 1.3 Men Pk/Turq. 12.0[/td] [td]$120.00[/td] [td]3+[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nike AC Ballistec 1.3 Men Pk/Turq. 12.5[/td] [td]$120.00[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nike AC Ballistec 1.3 Men Pk/Turq. 13.0[/td] [td]$120.00[/td] [td]3+[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nike AC Ballistec 1.3 Men Pk/Turq. 14.0[/td] [td]$120.00[/td] [td]3[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nike AC Ballistec 1.3 Men Pk/Turq. 15.0[/td] [td]$120.00[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]
They're obviously for the hard-core Nadal fan... the thing is, he didn't even wear this colorway... hell, he didn't even wear the 1.3's at theAussie Open...

I can deal with a little pink (think ATC II), but thats just too much... furthermore, the whole colorway looks too "Bathing Ape"...

Anywho, those who are looking to get these... remember to go down 1/2 a size... the 1.3's run big.

Perhaps I am in the wrong thread, but I was wondering if anyone has purchased the 2010 Courtballistec 2.3?  There seem to be a few really sweet colorways on NDC, and I was wondering who is scooping these up?  Primarily hard core tennis players or casual users alike?  The primary black with "neonish" yellow accents is really sweet.  Please advise if anyone else is digging these as much as I am and how they compare to last years model.

^^^^ Yes Please. Nadal's shoe and Federer's Vapor are both very legit.   I know that most of the folks on here are basketball players, but there are a few tennis players lurking out there I would imagine as well.  Lets get it started fellas/ladies.

Back
Top Bottom