Nike Terra ACG & Pocketknife Retroes..... SMH Vol 1000

That considered sole fits wide and relaxed and the footbed is lined with cork. After you break these in they will be ultra comfy for years (likebirkenstocks). This shoe is not for the hypebeasts. This shoe is for the ACG heads that actually get out and wear their shoes, get them dirty, and keepwearing them. No Hype needed if you know and understand the heritage of the upper and the philosophy of considered construction.

Originally Posted by ro22ss

That considered sole fits wide and relaxed and the footbed is lined with cork. After you break these in they will be ultra comfy for years (like birkenstocks). This shoe is not for the hypebeasts. This shoe is for the ACG heads that actually get out and wear their shoes, get them dirty, and keep wearing them. No Hype needed if you know and understand the heritage of the upper and the philosophy of considered construction.

Sorry but NO, i'm not buying that at all. I have 2 OG pairs of these and this retro is a totally different & inferior shoe, so why bring it back todo THIS? The new footbed may be comfortable but its too wide for its intended purpose: the originals were PERFECTION anyway, a very standard last withexceptional cushioning and good traction. If i went on a cross country hike, why would i would a cork footbed that would degrade in harsh conditions and ISNTimpermeable to water ingress?? And the new outsole SUCKS A** too...

All my shoes are OG ACGs but this is some metro/vegan style BS nonsense that no serious hiker would be seen dead in. It just doest do the job we like..

What next, CONSIDERED GOADOMES???...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

it looks like it got into a accident and they had to amputate the legs and all that's left is a stump full of stitches.

we already have woven. 1 is enough i would think

well...Nike said they were trying to make ACG all considered (in an interview) but with the recent ACG retroes and releases (and the given fact that it'snot really that feasible to offer a whole ACG line with the Considered approach), I guess they've sort of abandoned that goal. The retroes seem like a wayto salvage it. So a Considered take on the Goadomes might not be that farfetched...

The midsole makes it look like trash, but i'd love to try them out...

did anyone pickup one of the new pocketknife releases? how's the sizing? i'm liking the acronym style colorways.

Second that. How’s the sizing?

i picked up the black/pink ones. based on the suggestion from the shop i ordered from, i ordered a half size up. the toe box area is a bit on the narrow side, so going up half a size is probably better if you have wide feet. the ankle opening is snug and takes a little effort to put the shoes on, and i'm not sure if increasing the size helps with that aspect as well.

i haven't worn them out yet (soon), but so far from trying them on inside the house, they feel very comfortable. also, it's definitely a cool and more unique looking shoe.

Back
Top Bottom