Nike The Running Man series

Too bad us retailers have to buy the apparel in order to get the shoes. Don't be surprised if theres a slight increase in the retail price.

im having trouble finding quickstrike accounts in my area, i really want these joints BAD!!

went to the store, they didnt say how much it cost..watch it be $160 in the store..

These are hot. And by hot I mean hot trash. It's funny when retros come out and they say "designed by." a better description is "colorsrandomly chosen by." there's no "design" at all that go into these. anybody with a decent internet connection can just go to nikeid.comand do what these just did.

my local spot said that they will have them in on Monday. I was told that the 95z will be $150, but not sure about the 90z

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

my local spot said that they will have them in on Monday. I was told that the 95z will be $150, but not sure about the 90z

Major or Social Study?

MD dudes should go check out Social Study...I know for a fact they got em in earlier this afternoon
wink.gif
.....90s are 10x better in person

The 90's are very nice, but I was sold on the 95's. I paid $160 plus tax for my pair. Not as bad as some of these websites are charging for them. Theybe buggin' on those prices.

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

The 90's are very nice, but I was sold on the 95's. I paid $160 plus tax for my pair. Not as bad as some of these websites are charging for them. They be buggin' on those prices.

where did you get yours from?

311205521.jpg
From the pick up post....Very nice suede and very comfy. Worth the $160. Stoker55....not sure what the retail is though. I paid $160, but Ihave heard that they are also going for $150.

more limited than a QS. only like 4 spots other than LA or NY got these. i guess artist collabos are a step above QS but still not a tier zero. somethingnew.

I got mine at Bodega, and I think they only got one/size, as the guy behind me wanted a 12 in the AM90's after I got mine and they said they didn'thave it....which makes me wonder, how many pairs of these were released state side?

Back
Top Bottom