Nike The Running Man series

Yeah, I called Standard earlier today and the biggest sz they got in the am95's was a 12.5 and someone had already snagged them. As for the apparel, theyonly got the White/black Parra jacket and tee.
STILL on my grind for a sz 13...
peace

Originally Posted by FoamCurse58

Originally Posted by uknowho85

the members only store on nike.com will release this pack on Saturday 4/19/08

Are we talking about the 95's in a size 13

It doesn't say the sizes that will be available on the members only blog. You would just have to wait and see on saturday

Are you serious?!! Damn, I just ordered a pair of sz 13 am95's from Livestock up in Canada for $208 shipped....ridiculous.
Only consolation is if they'll have the gear ie; windbreaker jackets and t's....
peace

Just saw the blog and no windbreakers
mad.gif
. I'll peep it tomorrow butI'm still heated I paid more. Ah well.
peace

^^^
Exactly my man!
Just checked the members only and all but sz 7 and 7.5 are left on the 95's AND no sz 13 was available...
mad.gif

I'm just glad I got my pair from Livestock.
peace
if anyone wants a sz 12 ds Parra am95 hit me up.

^^ No windbreaker yet pdigiti? try searchin ebay or whatever..i thought you would've had it already!

Damn, I forgot they were going to be up on there. I wanted to pick up those 90's. Since they were up on Nike's website does that mean they havereleased at Niketowns?

Burn rubber in detroit has some sizes left in all three styles and they also have the T's and jackets.....you might want to google and give a call.....

damn i missed out on the am95's on nike.com..should've gotten it for $112+tax with the 25% off $125 promo + free ship.....o well

Back
Top Bottom