Nike to Continue Mamba/Lebron Puppet Ads

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Question: How long will it take NY to become legit title competitors with LeBron? 2 years, 3?

the second the ink dries on the contract he signs....

Nike musta had this marketing campaign in their back pocket the whole time...I'm sure this commercial would have never seen the light of day had Lebronbeen playing right now. I love it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Question: How long will it take NY to become legit title competitors with LeBron? 2 years, 3?

the second the ink dries on the contract he signs....

Nike musta had this marketing campaign in their back pocket the whole time...I'm sure this commercial would have never seen the light of day had Lebron been playing right now. I love it
pimp.gif

thats the truth, if Lebron comes in 2010 NY will be like the celtics of 07-08
pimp.gif

lol i doubt the bird in the blue and orange is coincidental..... nike pulling out the conspiracy card with this commercial. nike will earn even more $ thanthey already are once lbj signs with the knicks.

Lebron in NY = Nike making sooooooooooooo much more profit then they are with him in cleveland

Originally Posted by xblker47

Lebron in NY = Nike making sooooooooooooo much more profit then they are with him in cleveland

And how does that benefit Lebron? Now that the Chinese have purchased a stake in the Cavs, those games will be broadcasted in China at the maximum rate. Youreally think the Chinese are stupid to think Lebron is going to NY? They wouldve never bought the percentage in the Cavs.

Lebron doesnt need NY.

NY needs Lebron....remember that.

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

And how does that benefit Lebron? Now that the Chinese have purchased a stake in the Cavs, those games will be broadcasted in China at the maximum rate. You really think the Chinese are stupid to think Lebron is going to NY? They wouldve never bought the percentage in the Cavs.

Lebron doesnt need NY.

I know, we need him bad
ohwell.gif

As a NYer all I can do is pray to the basketball gods that he comes
tired.gif

And how does that benefit Lebron? Now that the Chinese have purchased a stake in the Cavs, those games will be broadcasted in China at the maximum rate. You really think the Chinese are stupid to think Lebron is going to NY? They wouldve never bought the percentage in the Cavs.

Lebron doesnt need NY.

And do you really think that Lebron told the Chinese investors that he's actually staying in Cleveland? He's been non-committal on thewhole situation. That HAS to be unsettling to anyone who follows the Cavs in the first place. Also, if he signs w. the Knicks, his Chinese appeal will beeven greater than what it would be if he stays in Cleveland. Even tho he's Chinese, look at the buzz that surrounded a guy like Yi when he got traded tothe Nets...now multiply that times 1000 if Lebron decides to go to the Big Apple.

Lebron doesnt need NY.

I know, we need him bad
ohwell.gif

As a NYer all I can do is pray to the basketball gods that he comes
tired.gif

laugh.gif
@ you for having a garbage team. NYers be sooo salty.

He has never onced mentioned hes going to NY. But numerous times has mentioned hes staying in CLE.

SO face it....you guys aint going nowhere for a while.
laugh.gif

I hate NYers. Salty !%@#

where has he mentioned hes def stayen in cleveland? I know hes said he wants to stay where he can win the most championship but im pretty sure he hasnt saidhes leaving or staying

Dude who was saying Nike isn't flat out talking about the 2010 free agency - when was the last time you saw a blue and orange bird?

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Dude who was saying Nike isn't flat out talking about the 2010 free agency - when was the last time you saw a blue and orange bird?
eastern_bluebird.jpg

Behold the Bluebird (Sialia sialis)... the state bird of New York.
pimp.gif

I can't even front on you conspiracy theorists...the placement of the NY's state bird is saying plenty, especially because it appears after he countsout 2010.

I almost don't care b//c he will still be in the EAST, but at least my Bulls can take the Central division with Bron Bron out the way.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

eastern_bluebird.jpg

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

eastern_bluebird.jpg

pimp.gif

And it keeps getting better and better...

Back
Top Bottom