Nike to Continue Mamba/Lebron Puppet Ads

Originally Posted by MJsaver

LEBRON IS DEF ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS...

But if he goes to N.Y. hes truly FOOLISH...

He has the city of CLEVLAND in the palm of his HAND...

If he goes to N.Y. he'll just be another HIRED GUN trying to win it all...

ESPECIALLY IF HE NEVER WINS A CHIP, HE'LL BE CRUCIFIED AS A FAILURE...NO MATTER HOW MANY TRIPLE DOUBLES HE GETS...

Did he not see HOW THEY TREATED EWING??
smh.gif

Lebron and NY in 2010 are meant to be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

ESPECIALLY IF HE NEVER WINS A CHIP, HE'LL BE CRUCIFIED AS A FAILURE...NO MATTER HOW MANY TRIPLE DOUBLES HE GETS...

dumber.

Its not like you have to agree but dumber is a stretch...

I live in N.Y. so i would love him too be here, i'd get to see him play in person...

I just think it would be a bad move...

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT U THINK IS DUMB....

*EDIT- The post above me stated his disagreement w/o insults*
no need to go throwing insults...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

im die laughing if he doesnt sign with the knicks or cavs. i think S&T would shut down if that went down

mike where the hell is he gonna go?

mexico?

dumber.

I live in N.Y. so i would love him too be here, i'd get to see him play in person...

LeBron will be treated like a King.

LEBRON IS DEF ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS...

LeBron would have the city of NY in the palm of his hand. Just another hired gun? He has a long way to go in his career and if he went to NYC he would do somelegendary stuff in that orange and blue jersey. He WILL win a chip. Look how far he has gotten already. Not only if the Knicks got Bron, they could go afteranother star to go along side him.Lebron+ great #2 + roles players = championships. Look what he's doing with the Cavs team he has now. Ewing isn't onLeBrons level. Ewing was great, but LeBron will be even greater. Playing in NY and bringing the Knicks back to greatness isn't that foolish.

dumber.

LeBron will be treated like a King.

laugh.gif
SURE, IF HE WINS A CHAMPIONSHIPONLY.....WHICH IS IN NO WAY GUARANTEED.....

N.Y. MEDIA & FANS CARE 1 THING & 1 THING ONLY.....RINGS, WHICH THEY HAVENT HAD IN A LOOOOOOOOONG TIME...

Will he be treated like a KING if he doesnt win a RING?? AGAIN....ASK PATRICK EWING THAT QUESTION....

it's not worth arguing about but LeBron would win rings.

And as much as I love Pat, the 2 aren't comparable. Especially when dealing with the media.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

LeBron would have the city of NY in the palm of his hand. Just another hired gun? He has a long way to go in his career and if he went to NYC he would do some legendary stuff in that orange and blue jersey. He WILL win a chip. Look how far he has gotten already. Not only if the Knicks got Bron, they could go after another star to go along side him.Lebron+ great #2 + roles players = championships. Look what he's doing with the Cavs team he has now. Ewing isn't on LeBrons level. Ewing was great, but LeBron will be even greater.
LEBRON will def put up some ridiculous stats before his career is over....But that guarantees nothing

ITS FUNNY THAT EVERYBODY IS SOOO SURE HE WILL GET A RING.....

There are plenty of great players w/o a championship.....

Im not putting EWING on LEBRONS level, just saying IF he never wins a chip he'll wish he never came to N.Y.

IF HE DOES....

i feel people put way too much emphasis on whether a player wins a ring or not. winning a ring shouldn't have as much impact with how good you are as yallmake it to be.

of course, we can't guarantee that Lebron will win a ring in NY. but i can GUARANTEE that he will have multiple chances.

it's not that hard to build a championship-caliber team around Lebron. Danny Ferry pretty much did it. so we know the Knicks will be able to do it. if NYbrings him in... trust, they will get him the right guys for him to get it done.

and Lebron is treated like a king in NY now... they will love him even more when he plays for the Knicks.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

i feel people put way too much emphasis on whether a player wins a ring or not. winning a ring shouldn't have as much impact with how good you are as yall make it to be.
i agree with this......

But its the media & certain fans who dont realize how difficult it is to win a title....ESP the N.Y. media ...

I guess MJ, Bird, & magic made it look so easy they just expect everyone to be able to win RINGS..

i still don't understand why the Kobe puppet is dressed like that... i've never seen him wear that kind of hat before
laugh.gif

Question: How long will it take NY to become legit title competitors with LeBron? 2 years, 3?

Back
Top Bottom