Nike Total Griffey Max ’99 – 2012 via SneakerFiles

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

The black ones are on NDC right now for $150.I used to have the all grey ones back in the dayThey were so comfortable I think they had tuned air, not sure if the retros do
Did the OGs have the same air units as the GD II's?

Originally Posted by donmega

The black ones are on NDC right now for $150.I used to have the all grey ones back in the dayThey were so comfortable I think they had tuned air, not sure if the retros do

I'm not sure.  The one's I had were the OG Total Griffey Max with Tuned Air.  They looked like this:

The retros that just came out don't have Tuned Air and look a little different in the heel area where the Griffey logo is.

I'm not sure.  The one's I had were the OG Total Griffey Max with Tuned Air.  They looked like this:

The retros that just came out don't have Tuned Air and look a little different in the heel area where the Griffey logo is.

ugghhhhh 
tired.gif

thanks fam! these would've been way better with tuned air

thanks fam! these would've been way better with tuned air

Sneaker is pure garbage...I was ecstatic about the retro of this kick its been almost 13 years..I went to pck the sneaker up this afternoon durng lunch break...so I took it back to the office and checked it out more....sadly disappointed as I compared these with the picture of my OGs...colors are not the same...color placement off, material was garb and they substituted the carbon fiber/mesh with some cloth type material...So I just went back to Champs and got my money back...ill save my 160 and wait for these to go on sale in May.

Sneaker is pure garbage...I was ecstatic about the retro of this kick its been almost 13 years..I went to pck the sneaker up this afternoon durng lunch break...so I took it back to the office and checked it out more....sadly disappointed as I compared these with the picture of my OGs...colors are not the same...color placement off, material was garb and they substituted the carbon fiber/mesh with some cloth type material...So I just went back to Champs and got my money back...ill save my 160 and wait for these to go on sale in May.

Originally Posted by GreenMachine

that's really disappointing to hear, the OGs were such a nice shoe.  I wore the hell out of those.
sounds like Nike really messed this up

Originally Posted by GreenMachine

that's really disappointing to hear, the OGs were such a nice shoe.  I wore the hell out of those.
sounds like Nike really messed this up

Back
Top Bottom