mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i officially hate NIKE.com

this is ridiculous. how the FFFFFFFFFFFFF can a shoe (both) sell out in less than a god dam minute ?!?!?>E,esjdghdihfgvdzfgrsfd

same %$+ with the oregons.. f them.. i hate that site. 

They're just shoes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bwood056

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

this is ridiculous. how the FFFFFFFFFFFFF can a shoe (both) sell out in less than a god dam minute ?!?!?>E,esjdghdihfgvdzfgrsfd

They're just shoes.
laugh.gif

dmxgod,
Nike-Trainer-1.3-Mid-Rivalry-%28LSU%29-Mens-Training-Shoe-512259_517_A.jpg

Nike-Trainer-1.3-Mid-Rivalry-%28Ohio-State%29-Mens-Training-Shoe-512259_610_A.jpg

If it's any consultation, there are more free trainer 1.3 winter editions on NDC that appear to have the nice looking smooth nappy "suede".
http://images.nike.com/is...=1500&hei=1375&fmt=jpeg&

FLINTGREY, thanks for the heads up on the zillas. For $15 more than the free tr2s, I will need to likely check them both out at the same time. But if either drops below $40, instincts kick in.

dmxgod,
Nike-Trainer-1.3-Mid-Rivalry-%28LSU%29-Mens-Training-Shoe-512259_517_A.jpg

Nike-Trainer-1.3-Mid-Rivalry-%28Ohio-State%29-Mens-Training-Shoe-512259_610_A.jpg

If it's any consultation, there are more free trainer 1.3 winter editions on NDC that appear to have the nice looking smooth nappy "suede".
http://images.nike.com/is...=1500&hei=1375&fmt=jpeg&

FLINTGREY, thanks for the heads up on the zillas. For $15 more than the free tr2s, I will need to likely check them both out at the same time. But if either drops below $40, instincts kick in.

KingJay718 wrote:
bwood056 wrote:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

They're just shoes.
laugh.gif

its the principle i tell u !!!

roll.gif

KingJay718 wrote:
bwood056 wrote:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

They're just shoes.
laugh.gif

its the principle i tell u !!!

roll.gif

Anybody else feel these do actually run a little wide?  ( for me its a good thing)  Just had me thinking because eastbay initially had them as 4Es I know they aren't 4Es but they sure are a wider cut shoe.  Suedes nice but the paint on my midsole looks like a 2nd grader did it 
frown.gif
frown.gif
  Still a sick shoe.  

Anybody else feel these do actually run a little wide?  ( for me its a good thing)  Just had me thinking because eastbay initially had them as 4Es I know they aren't 4Es but they sure are a wider cut shoe.  Suedes nice but the paint on my midsole looks like a 2nd grader did it 
frown.gif
frown.gif
  Still a sick shoe.  

Got my sz 8 of the OSU and was checked out by 11:02! For you guys that missed out did you try to pay with paypal? That goes way faster and has never failed me.

OSU trainers+them beating wisconsin=
pimp.gif

Got my sz 8 of the OSU and was checked out by 11:02! For you guys that missed out did you try to pay with paypal? That goes way faster and has never failed me.

OSU trainers+them beating wisconsin=
pimp.gif

I did and logged in to Nike to attempt to expedite the process. I swear as soon as I got them in my cart and got to "pay with PayPal" they were gone. That's why I am so pissy hot about it. I was refreshing for 15 mins prior to 11cst just in case. They popped up, I attempted and was shot down. Total kick in the sack.

I did and logged in to Nike to attempt to expedite the process. I swear as soon as I got them in my cart and got to "pay with PayPal" they were gone. That's why I am so pissy hot about it. I was refreshing for 15 mins prior to 11cst just in case. They popped up, I attempted and was shot down. Total kick in the sack.

got an email that my order for the LSU's are proscessing. ordered at 12:05 EST.

Think that mine will ship?

Originally Posted by Tlong80

Checked swoosh and my OSU ones are still processing, they probably won't ship out until monday night or even tuesday since they don't do much on the weekends (this was the case with all the friday drops on the kobe VI's)

Back
Top Bottom