Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

^MORTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL KOMBATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Theme music in...... I prefer the Rivalry pack...but kinda cool!

I think most people are looking to get 1.3 frees.... I found that working in the max.... because of the air bubbles they don't last that long. Then they get the squeaks in rain because of the air coming out with the rain....

I think most people are looking to get 1.3 frees.... I found that working in the max.... because of the air bubbles they don't last that long. Then they get the squeaks in rain because of the air coming out with the rain....

for anyone still looking to pickup any of the Rivalry pack, sneakerconnect.bigcartel.com has all of them available (and the Boise ST. MAX trainer if anyone is looking)

I recently picked up a 2nd pair of the Army's from them, received them yesterday, everything was straight so I just doubled up on Navys and Stanfords (had never bought from them before so I wanted to make sure everything was legit before buying anything else)

I still think it's so strange that Richard's didn't ever get Armys/Navys.....I was holding out hope but figured it would have happened by now, so I gave in and purchased elsewhere

for anyone still looking to pickup any of the Rivalry pack, sneakerconnect.bigcartel.com has all of them available (and the Boise ST. MAX trainer if anyone is looking)

I recently picked up a 2nd pair of the Army's from them, received them yesterday, everything was straight so I just doubled up on Navys and Stanfords (had never bought from them before so I wanted to make sure everything was legit before buying anything else)

I still think it's so strange that Richard's didn't ever get Armys/Navys.....I was holding out hope but figured it would have happened by now, so I gave in and purchased elsewhere

^wish they had oregon maxes. Still on the lookout for those in 8.5. if someone finds some please dm me!
Great prices though!

^wish they had oregon maxes. Still on the lookout for those in 8.5. if someone finds some please dm me!
Great prices though!

23penny and Sneakerconnect.....hmmmm pretty good prices, if it was free shipping it would be awesome but hey can't complain about $10-$15 shipping....

23penny and Sneakerconnect.....hmmmm pretty good prices, if it was free shipping it would be awesome but hey can't complain about $10-$15 shipping....

3478f31c6b4011e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

Does anybody know where I can get NIKE Trainer 1.3 Max Georgia. Under $200

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom