Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

No idea on the restocks but i do know these sneakers are the most comfortable things i've put on in awhile.

No idea on the restocks but i do know these sneakers are the most comfortable things i've put on in awhile.

My first pair of the frees were the stanfords, but the grey/blue CW went on sale and I had an extra 25% coupon to clearance items on NDC so it turned out to be $67. Unfortunately I forgot to buy them
frown.gif

My first pair of the frees were the stanfords, but the grey/blue CW went on sale and I had an extra 25% coupon to clearance items on NDC so it turned out to be $67. Unfortunately I forgot to buy them
frown.gif

^ I mean think the Oregons wannabes have no Oregon stuff on it in the insoles or anywhere. They just totally ripped the colorways and put it on a GR shoe.

^ I mean think the Oregons wannabes have no Oregon stuff on it in the insoles or anywhere. They just totally ripped the colorways and put it on a GR shoe.

Love these 1.3 frees! just bought my 2nd pair of the Army 1.3s. Got my first for retail from Eastbay, and my 2nd for 200 off SneakerConnect, not too mad at that price considering the size 13s are tough to find.

Love these 1.3 frees! just bought my 2nd pair of the Army 1.3s. Got my first for retail from Eastbay, and my 2nd for 200 off SneakerConnect, not too mad at that price considering the size 13s are tough to find.

Looks like there will be a YOTD version of these!
I think they look really good- great for casual wear.

Mods- can we not post links to SC?

Looks like there will be a YOTD version of these!
I think they look really good- great for casual wear.

Mods- can we not post links to SC?

^MORTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL KOMBATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Theme music in...... I prefer the Rivalry pack...but kinda cool!

Back
Top Bottom