Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

any other niketowns or places that have the ea sports 1s available???.....nt santa monica only has a size 8.5 left.......i called early this mornin and some1 answered i asked if she had a 9.5 and said no i asked what sizes do u have and she said she has two left a 10 and 8.5 so i said ill take the size 10 forgettin that im on the east coast so the time difference she said call back @ 10 when we open so i called a few minutes before 10pst ready to place the order and the guy i spoke to says he just sold the 10!!!!!..... ++%!!!!!! 
mad.gif
........any help in locating a pair is appreciated.....thanks 

^ from what I was told in store that nike Santa Monica is the only store to have them. It kind of sucks because I didn't get my size.

^ from what I was told in store that nike Santa Monica is the only store to have them. It kind of sucks because I didn't get my size.

Hey guys I was lookin at the pics on Eastbay of the 1.3 Mids and if you look at the pics they have of the insole the all black pair has a yellow 43 so those have to be Polamalu's but the Black/white/red pair has a bunch of 5 counts (4 lines with a diagonal line) not sure exactly what they are called, but I was wondering if anyone knew what PE that was?  The color made me think another BRoy PE but not sure as far as the insole design. Also there is a white/black/red color of the 1.3 Max up on Eastbay with a couple different years on the insole.....If anyone knows what either one is it would be appreciated, THANKS... Both pair are kinda plain IMO, hopefully they get some good colors coming soon.

Hey guys I was lookin at the pics on Eastbay of the 1.3 Mids and if you look at the pics they have of the insole the all black pair has a yellow 43 so those have to be Polamalu's but the Black/white/red pair has a bunch of 5 counts (4 lines with a diagonal line) not sure exactly what they are called, but I was wondering if anyone knew what PE that was?  The color made me think another BRoy PE but not sure as far as the insole design. Also there is a white/black/red color of the 1.3 Max up on Eastbay with a couple different years on the insole.....If anyone knows what either one is it would be appreciated, THANKS... Both pair are kinda plain IMO, hopefully they get some good colors coming soon.

^^^^ d@mn i keep missing out on these ea's in my size called NTSF and ther sold out.....wow!!!!!!!.......dlee thanks for postin the info i just keep on bein 1 step late???.....any1 else with info on wher these ea's might still be or wher else might be gettin them?????....thanks

^^^^ d@mn i keep missing out on these ea's in my size called NTSF and ther sold out.....wow!!!!!!!.......dlee thanks for postin the info i just keep on bein 1 step late???.....any1 else with info on wher these ea's might still be or wher else might be gettin them?????....thanks

^ I would say if any other niketown that would get them is Las Vegas. They are having a grand re opening next week.

^ I would say if any other niketown that would get them is Las Vegas. They are having a grand re opening next week.

finally!!!!!!.........got a size 10 from NTLA really wanted a 9.5 but i guess the 10 will have to do....hopefully they fit alil bit smaller in size......thanks 2 evry1 for the helpful info posted

finally!!!!!!.........got a size 10 from NTLA really wanted a 9.5 but i guess the 10 will have to do....hopefully they fit alil bit smaller in size......thanks 2 evry1 for the helpful info posted

Back
Top Bottom