Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Package

As always, wally, good information and thanks for the heads up...
i already have to many nike shoes i don't wear because they aren't goopd quality (cfr. ATC II's, ALL air max'es retro's)
Good looking shoes isn't the only issue.

Thanks Wally...good info and nice write up.

It makes my waiting that much easier...no stress now.

How about last years international version of the AT1? Same thing? Those are the ones I have.

3678334975_8065e7f132.jpg

would these be the same as the 09s or more like your 02s?

I actually have no worn these yet...and when I heard about this pack I was excited to pick up another pair.....

^ The 08's are almost identical to the 02's, which are almost identical to the 09's...

All three shoes have the 'eggcarton' insole... the only 'huge' difference between the 08's is the green on the strap is a bit darker...

Good report wally...i myself would never take it that far unless i had a contract with nike and my shoes were affecting my play on the field/court...hopefullyyour not into jordans cause if so with your attention to detail you should be having a nervous breakdown soon.

Very nice shoe.

I have a size 11.5(DS) in the new version trainers and I need a size 12(DS). Straight up trade; private auction on E-BAY (two-3 is my E-BayID)

I know I'm gravedigging hard but I atleast got the info I wanted. Thanks to wally....you saved me some cash. The way that material bends killed it for me.I'm a bigger guy and I can just see the bends now in that shoe. Sucks too cause I really like the design and look overall. On a happier note I was finallyable to track down a pair of near deadstock zoom TENNIS trainer 1's....not the 2004 zoom trainers but the chances of me finding a size 12 in near dscondition would be a miracle.

Back
Top Bottom