NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

pimp.gif
for a performance shoe,
sick.gif
for casual wear,
smh.gif
for ruining a classic shoe

i love the nike air trainer 1 damnn i missed out on them..anyone know where i can still get a pair? the catus color way if so pm me pls...thanks

Tongue popping is not a good look for this shoe.

Auburn and "Greasy" CW will be scooped with the quickness.

Honestly I'm intrigued - from the majority of the posts I'd say NT is half & half "love it or hate it" about these. While not owning anyFlywire shoes myself it can't be all that bad.

Myself I'm liking it for the fact that it is something new with a mild homage to Bo - You have to admire/despise Nike for their execution on the"money" colourways, e.g., slapping elephant print, patent, the AM95 Neon cw on every other shoe they make knowing they will get a Pavlovian responsefrom us shoeheads that will either buy it or talk about on some online shoe forum...

I'll go with these if they a) drop in price to around $60-80 or so, b) hit outlets close to Canada or c) through a US connect (Hello Wally!)

Speaking of which, any word if this is a US only or INTL release? Bo is known pretty much anywhere there is Trainer love...

I hope Bo (while being his own successful bidnessman) gets some cash flow from this venture. From all reports a decent dude from what I've read about him
smile.gif

I literally just stared at Jbv1'S avy for about 30 seconds.
And oh yeah pass for me, I need to train in a higher cut sneaker. And these dont really have a casual appeal like the og's imo.

right above the swoosh, where the red meets the white mesh, it looks like the material is bendy/puckering like the tr1s. I want straight away STABILITY.. evenwithout lacing them up, they should be stirdy. that stuff irritates me to no end.

I do wonder if these will have forefoot zoom and upgrade from the original mode. I think the originals and all retros had nothing in the forefoot. These werenever a full length air sole. I also believe the at III med. ball model never had any type of air bag in the forefoot.. that appeared to be specificallyreserved for the at1.. but I could be wrong. most visible air shoes in the heel dont tend to have non visible forefoot support. all these models for years havebeen lacking. so when the tr1s came out and continued with the phylon type forefoot cushion , you begin to wonder what trends never seem to die. I would wagerthese are no different.

right above the swoosh, where the red meets the white mesh, it looks like the material is bendy/puckering like the tr1s. I want straight away STABILITY.. even without lacing them up, they should be stirdy. that stuff irritates me to no end.

That's almost like saying I want my seat belt to hold me down even when I don't have it on ... You need to lace the shoe man if you want the thing tosupport you ... I have always had to cinch my laces tight to lock my foot down ...

If that wasn't the case I'm sure they would have built the shoe without laces ... just my 2 cents
grin.gif

interesting. I like the non patent/ non shine look.

all mesh upper including heel is an interesting look.

not a real fan of the so called flywire.

swoosh is bigger than ever. I hate outlines on swooshes.

grey mudguard has all sorts of "flywire" lines and designs on it. I want it simple.

give me the old upper with this new midsole and id be fine

I love the mesh upper, but I am truly burnt out on flywire. How many shoes can we have in our closets with tiny lines on the sides.

The closer we get to release, the more excited I get.

The White/Royal joints still have my name written all over them.

Thanks for the new pics, SinnerP, those Orange/Purple one's are exciting as well.

Sorry, Wally, I gotta' have these.

I know, I'm a let-down to our "old school", but you gotta' find a point to give in...LOL.

Lol... thats purple and orange!? It looked like red/purple on my screen... kinda reminded me of the Transformers Air Trainer Huarache, which I didn'tparticularly like.

I do believe that will be the OG rendition. I'm liking them. The faux-Flywire on the mudguard is a bit much but not enough to deter a purchase. The new SChas a pic of the Pujols. Those puppies are drool. After reading the article you get a feeling that they really don't know if the Flywire helps. A lot of"should" and "I/we believe". A Zoom pod in the ball-pivot/forefoot would be nice.

it does look like red and purple to me, but yeah, after reading SC, its supposed to be based on the originals. attention to detail in the colors is key. itappears to be TOO orange and TOO purple.

if you're copying something, copy it right, or not at all.

I do like the white/royal blue pair they have in that issue

Back
Top Bottom