NIKE TRAINERS THREAD

Virtue is the same midsole (and basic silhouette) as the Free Train Force Flyknit, while the v7 is a new version of the Versatility. I'm assuming they're counting the Versatility as the "v6" model. I'm a big fan of my Force Flyknits, although the heel could be firmer for squats.

Well, I was just going with the original NDC definition and we all know that they get tech info wrong all the time. :tongue:

I tried out the Free Trainer v7. It felt really good! But in terms of performance I was kind of scratching my head as to how it's supposed to function. Too soft for weightlifting, not protective enough for running, not enough lockdown for cutting. Should work great for plyos, though.

I tried out the Free Trainer v7. It felt really good! But in terms of performance I was kind of scratching my head as to how it's supposed to function. Too soft for weightlifting, not protective enough for running, not enough lockdown for cutting. Should work great for plyos, though.
Do they have a wide fit ?

These are for the spring game. Week zero collection should drop in August.

Good looks.

I'm telling myself I don't need that UGA pair but I know I'm ordering it later this am lol.

I wish they would switch it up and not release a trainer shoe. Give us an Air Max or something again.

Man, this is some BS. It can't be that hyped and just sitting here like its the new Yeezy smh.....

Anyone try the Free Train Virtue, yet?
Not the Virtue, but I own the Flyknit Force, which is its direct predecessor (5/8 ankle, same midsole) and I'm a pretty big fan, as long as I wear taller socks. I've used them for heavier full squats, but have noticed they feel softer now, and sprints on the track and plyometrics.

UGA Spring Games arrived today.

Upper is different. Has like a texturized rubber like on it.

The only eyelets that seem to do anything are topmost pair just to lock foot down. Fits like a sock otherwise.

Wonder how much collar will stretch out? A heel pull would've been appreciated.

I like them, just trying to decide if I $118 like them. I wish Nike would give us something other than Trainers and Metcons for NCAA pairs. I need cushioning and only for casual!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom