NIKE TRAINERS THREAD

I might be in the minority here but I like that JB Trainer 2...Zoom in the forefoot it looks like. Price tag at $140 isn't very becoming though. Wait for them on discount.
soon to be available in Obsidian/gold and Valor Blue/White

And this thing called the Grind, looks like a better training shoe

Last edited:
Anything new from Nike expected to be coming out soon (besides the JB stuff)? Need a new pair to work out in and not really feeling anything out now.

Last edited:
Those UNC Jordan Grind's would be bought for sure.

So I decided to circle back around to buy the UGA V7 Trainers and they are all gone off NDC and dwindling elsewhere.

They do look like a revamp of the spring game pairs, hoever I'd like to see what (if there is one) the Florida pair looks like !

Free Trainer is a really basic model this year.

I mean, isn't it always? It's their bare bones, entry-level performance trainer. Although I'll be curious to see how much they push the Metcon Repper. I've seen a lot more of the Metcon 3 than the Repper, although most of the people in my gym are pretty bougie.

I mean, isn't it always? It's their bare bones, entry-level performance trainer. Although I'll be curious to see how much they push the Metcon Repper. I've seen a lot more of the Metcon 3 than the Repper, although most of the people in my gym are pretty bougie.
I meant basic looking. Should of clarified.

new Mike Trouts looks pretty good, wish they would make it a regular trainer version instead of just being a turf shoes

I meant basic looking. Should of clarified.
I personally prefer them that way, but live and let live. I like that I can wear plain shoes with pants at work, and then go right to the gym (I take the bus, so I can't store anything in my car). Although I have a bright, all blue pair of Odysseys that I've gotten compliments on when I wear them with my normal pants, for some reason.

Did they have an Oregon Metcon Repper available? I don't remember seeing one released to the general public...

No I'm pretty sure that there never was a Metcon Repper for Oregon, they were very limited and only released for a small number of schools

unc_001.png

These are really clean. Anyone have a date?

Were these the ones previewed on the teams equipment Twitter? I can't find the image now. It was posted a page back in this thread but isn't showing up for me on mobile.

Different than the ones the wrestling team posted

Not sure if that's the one you mean or not

Different than the ones the wrestling team posted

Not sure if that's the one you mean or not

The wrestling team pair looked like the spring games style other schools got.

The pair I'm referencing was a Jordan Grind trainer. Believe posted by football team equipment. Had a white jersey in image too iirc.

The wrestling team pair looked like the spring games style other schools got.

The pair I'm referencing was a Jordan Grind trainer. Believe posted by football team equipment. Had a white jersey in image too iirc.

Ah yes. Different than that one as well

Back
Top Bottom