Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Look at the bright side you secured a pair below retail. I would take that and wait til the 7th for them to be shipped.

@thenewjs if yours has tracking then I'm going to bet you get them unless you receive an email saying otherwise.

If someone says theres is actually tracking and mines has not I might cancel my order.

Have we got a definitive answer on the sizing. I ordered a 12. But lately Nikes have been running small.
They just tweeted this.

@thenewjs the distribution center is working to hold back these orders as best as possible.

well i just checked today and there is no more size 12 and up so you may not want to cancel your order. Obviously they just contradicted themselves if they say if they got tracking already then they bet they going to get them. So everyone chill out and lets hope for good news by tonight.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So, to confirm, the Oly 180s did NOT drop this morning on FNL, right?

FNL isn't getting the 180s 
frown.gif
that cant be true, i spoke to one of their reps and they told me they would...when did you find this out?

Their twitter account said this yesterday.

i know for a fact as of last week they not getting them. i have the list of every shoe they getting this year

Guys, my spot just got a FSR of the BB4s and Pippens in. If ya need help, let me know. Heading out in a bit.

so these released or are they set to release. i called finishline and the rep said there not getting them. when do the 180 release

nike towns/ stores (they not all called towns) will be releasing uptempos on sunday so that means ndc as well most likely

I can't decide between the 180's and Jordan Oly 7's.  Not really into Jordans but those are dope and I don't need two USA-themed sneakers.

I called both of my local FNL's in new Orleans and both of em got the Oly uptempo's.... Are these gonna be available at all the foot locker's as well?

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

I called both of my local FNL's in new Orleans and both of em got the Oly uptempo's.... Are these gonna be available at all the foot locker's as well?

its a general release. everyone going to have them

Originally Posted by Questions

silly some people are paying 230-250 on eBay, too..

Was the smallest size online at finish line a 7.5 or 8? I'm guessing 8 since that was the smallest at the store. I thought the black ones fit a lil bit big. Air Mores btw. Thanks.

Nice
Swizzy wuz good! Definitely coppin both these and Olympic 6s. Lakeside again??

Originally Posted by BKing985

Nice
Swizzy wuz good! Definitely coppin both these and Olympic 6s. Lakeside again??

(Hits up "crazy" Joe on fb) whatever it takes....

sizes left on finishline.com are 8, 8.5, 9, and 11.5 you guys def gobbled them up in that surprise update

sizes left on finishline.com are 8, 8.5, 9, and 11.5 you guys def gobbled them up in that surprise update

THEY'RE BACK ON THE SITE?

Back
Top Bottom