Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

my spot just texted me saying they just came in (pippens)

originally this was a for sure cop but i gotta resist.. i have 0 space in my room for these
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bigasia

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

this can't be he got game.... can it?

BTW

I called finishline because my order is still processing... they said that the shoes may not ship until the 7th....
Yeah for some stupid reason i can't post the html code, but here's a link to a youtube vid:

thanks man now i remember! Just came out on bluray - gonna watch this tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got my 180s in the mail today from Packer and all I can say is these mugg ****as are on point.....definitely gotta shoot down to Lakeside Mall or Sports Plus and pick up the Uptempos to add to my OLY pack

My tracking for the More Uptempos from FNL just updated and said they will be here tomorrow. For $145 shipped at least a week early, thats not a bad deal at all. I'll post pics tomorrow when I get them.

Originally Posted by Nickatnite

Just got my 180s in the mail today from Packer and all I can say is this mugg ****as are on point.....definitely gotta shoot down to Lakeside Mall or Sports Plus and pick up the Uptempos to add to my OLY pack

Champs at Lakeside is gettin em??

Originally Posted by Nickatnite

Just got my 180s in the mail today from Packer and all I can say is this mugg ****as are on point.....definitely gotta shoot down to Lakeside Mall or Sports Plus and pick up the Uptempos to add to my OLY pack
this is f'n sweet music.. I'm def going to cop then..just copped pippens today for 150 shipped so I'm happy with that and not trying to scramble for them.. any place selling 180's for retail? seen some overseas selling for 220 plus 30 for shipping
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by bigasia

Originally Posted by PTone

Watchin this flick today:
Oh man, I watched that flick a month back.  Love that movie.  Spike Lee shoulda been on Nike's payroll.  Hell, probably was, and still is.  So much heat in that movie!!!

damn, didnt realize penny 2s were in there too lol  talk about a late pass for myself

Bred Jumpman Pros next to Penny 2s
smokin.gif

this is why some of yall not getting yours till later......

Dear xxxxxx ,

Thank you for contacting The Finish Line in regards to order xxxxxxxxx. I
reviewed your order and show that we have yet to receive the Air More
Uptempo from the manufacturer. We have an expected release date for the
second shipment of 07/07/2012. I apologize for any inconvenience. Once
the item has been released, we will begin to ship all orders. In regards
to order xxxxxxxxxx. I reviewed your order and show that the merchandise
has just come in from the manufacturer. I apologize for the inconvenience
this caused. These should start shipping out within the next two business
days. Once shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email that can
be used at www.ups.com or by calling 1-800-742-5877.

If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-888-777-3949 or by
e-mail.
Thank you for choosing The Finish Line,
Shannon
Customer Service Department
Finish Line USA, Inc.
3308 N. Mitthoeffer Road
Indianapolis, IN 46235
www.finishline.com
1-888-777-3949

--------
the funny thing is i asked bout BOTH of my SEPARATE orders for the same shoe.. these usa uptempos..

yet they say one has yet to come in and second shipment will be 7/7.. then they adress the other order.. again same shoe same size too.. but yet say those just CAME IN?!? and will be shipping out in 2 days?!? 

WOW!! lucky you got yours already.

quality looks good. on par with my OGs lol

og2l.jpg

og1wk.jpg

i got my ogs in the nike outlet in gilroy back in 96 (at least i think iirc), FSR too.. imagineat the same time they had FSR of penny 2 atlantics and orlandos. man lol.

i need finishline to ship mine ASAP!

does anyone know if the bb4's will be available online? or are they going to be HOH only...? i miss these for balling! any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Originally Posted by dreb1989

My tracking for the More Uptempos from FNL just updated and said they will be here tomorrow. For $145 shipped at least a week early, thats not a bad deal at all. I'll post pics tomorrow when I get them.

I might have missed something, but did these release early!??? i thought they dropped in july??

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Question now becomes, where'd you get/find that tee? Any price info, $32?
Those are not my pics but i'm guessing the tees will be available @ Nike.com and in stores.

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

Originally Posted by dreb1989

I might have missed something, but did these release early!??? i thought they dropped in july??

Yeah, they drop in July.  FNL accidentally posted the link a few days ago for the More Uptempos and honored the orders they received.

My tracking says that they should be here today along with my Obsidians. The weight on the package is only 3 lbs though.
nerd.gif

Was hoping my shipment arrived some time this week, guess I won't be wearing my Uptempos to Vegas then.
ohwell.gif

It just seems really weird that they have been shipping them out to some, and the rest have to wait until the 7th.

I want those shirts baddddd where u think they will b available at? My hoh acts shady say they don't know when they will drop.

Back
Top Bottom