Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by djaward

Having a hard time finding the pippens for retail. Ebay prices are at 230+shipping. I doubt the prices will drop on these.

wait it out, youll prob be able to get em this weekend.

Originally Posted by Ballahb

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by yungchamp

I still haven't gotten a tracking # or anything about my pippens from FNL smh

I got my order number and everything after I placed the order

how are people getting these from FNL?????

FNL pulled the plug in the 11th hour on shipping these out. Some made it out the warehouse. 
yup....call them and ask. If anything they'll ship out on Saturday

mad.gif
I been waiting wondering wth was up smh

Just came in

anyone else get a receipt from Finishline with their purchase?
I did.  Some mall in Indiana who's name I can barely pronounce.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by kamueorcarl

All the people saying they posted places that do phone orders, thats great but some people including myself thought the Uptempos were to drop on 7/7 and not 7/1, so I didnt start my search untill yesterday and alot of the places that take phone orders are out.......

If you been "collecting" for 10 years you should of known to start your search way before either date regardless. "Collecting 101"

Well in my area we have 3 finish lines, 6 foot lockers, 3 foot actions, 3 Champs, a House of Hoops, and maybe 2 good mom and pops stores...... So most of the time I dont have any issues picking up any kicks, and due to info these were supposed to be everywhere, I didnt think I would have an issue..... but out of all those stores, only 2 got the Uptempos, one store got two 10.5s and the other only got one 10.5.....   And as I posted I kind of retired this year, so I lost alot of my connects, plus I had no idea everyone would be on the Uptempos with the 6s coming out..

Originally Posted by bigasia

anyone else get a receipt from Finishline with their purchase?
I did.  Some mall in Indiana who's name I can barely pronounce.
Ok, just making sure. I got one from the mall in San Antonio 

So do you guys think both the BB4's and 2k4's will go on sale? Or just one or the other?

Either way i'm planning to pick up at least one on Saturday but maybe i'll hold off on the other if i can space it out and save some change

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Alot of people dont know anything about the Uptempos, I have been calling two stores in my area that usually get everything, all week and they have been telling me NO, NO, and more NO..... So yesterday I was in the area and decided to stop by and double check, I asked one person at a mom and pops store and he said no, we wont have any uptempos.... I went to a Finishline and another person also said no, but before I walked out, I decided to ask a Finishline manager and he said they have them and even let me see a pair..... The first guy I asked seen me holding the shoes and said.... OHHHH, you mean the AIRS........ I went back to the mom and pop store and asked about the AIRS and they also had them as well...........

SMH @ store employees not knowing the name of kicks & turning away potential customers.
frown.gif

Getting decent info out of store employees is hell, especially if a woman answers the phone

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Alot of people dont know anything about the Uptempos, I have been calling two stores in my area that usually get everything, all week and they have been telling me NO, NO, and more NO..... So yesterday I was in the area and decided to stop by and double check, I asked one person at a mom and pops store and he said no, we wont have any uptempos.... I went to a Finishline and another person also said no, but before I walked out, I decided to ask a Finishline manager and he said they have them and even let me see a pair..... The first guy I asked seen me holding the shoes and said.... OHHHH, you mean the AIRS........ I went back to the mom and pop store and asked about the AIRS and they also had them as well...........

SMH @ store employees not knowing the name of kicks & turning away potential customers.
frown.gif

Getting decent info out of store employees is hell, especially if a woman answers the phone

Yeah, I agree, but in this case it was the girl who corrected the dudes.... She was kind of sexy and her knowing her kicks was a plus.... She could have been my new connect if I wasnt married.... Olympic Airs, LMMAO!
roll.gif

All the people saying they posted places that do phone orders, thats great but some people including myself thought the Uptempos were to drop on 7/7 and not 7/1, so I didnt start my search untill yesterday and alot of the places that take phone orders are out.......

If you been "collecting" for 10 years you should of known to start your search way before either date regardless. "Collecting 101"

AGREED!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ballsnark

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I didnt try...I just saw the info and posted here on NT....try searching for their website, maybe they have a different # besdies the 877?
This is another # I found for PREMIER...hope it helps

(616) 742-2660
Thanks man! I was able to get their last size 9.5 using the 616 number. 

I didnt try...I just saw the info and posted here on NT....try searching for their website, maybe they have a different # besdies the 877?

(616) 742-2660

How much did it come toWith shipping if u don't mind me asking ?

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

AGREED!!
laugh.gif

Well in my area we have 3 finish lines, 6 foot lockers, 3 foot actions, 3 Champs, a House of Hoops, and maybe 2 good mom and pops stores...... So most of the time I dont have any issues picking up any kicks, and due to info these were supposed to be everywhere, I didnt think I would have an issue..... but out of all those stores, only 2 got the Uptempos, one store got two 10.5s and the other only got one 10.5.....   And as I posted I kind of retired this year, so I lost alot of my connects, plus I had no idea everyone would be on the Uptempos with the 6s coming out.. 

Originally Posted by charmcityprince

(616) 742-2660

The Nike Air Force 180s through Premier were $130 + $8 shipping FEDEX Ground. I already have tracking.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

hey guys are pippens going to be a GR???
That's what people keep saying, but so far I've only come across select spots carrying the Uptempos while everyone seems to be carrying the Jordan VIs.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by LA KB24

hey guys are pippens going to be a GR???
That's what people keep saying, but so far I've only come across select spots carrying the Uptempos while everyone seems to be carrying the Jordan VIs.

Yeah, I think the Uptempos are far from a GR...

(616) 742-2660

The Nike Air Force 180s through Premier were $130 + $8 shipping FEDEX Ground. I already have tracking.

Did they have the pippens still do u know I assume shipping would cost the same

How much did it come to With shipping if u don't mind me asking ?

Did they have the pippens still do u know I assume shipping would cost the same

Anything over $150 at Premier is Free shipping. I ordered the uptempos for $160 Shipped (No tax).... already shipped btw!
smokin.gif

Looks like my 180s and Uptempos won't be here till Tuesday according to FedEx .. FedEx Ground mite as well change their name to the Pony Express lol .. but hey ANYTHING is better thab "parcel post"

Looks like my 180s and Uptempos won't be here till Tuesday according to FedEx .. FedEx Ground mite as well change their name to the Pony Express lol .. but hey ANYTHING is better thab "parcel post"

Naw, ct's shipper saver is the worst. 

AGREED!!
laugh.gif

Gotta understand the thing about these uptempos diff ppl had em on the 1st and even b4 and the 7th as well that's shady in itself I just I knew I couldn't risk it's been 16yrs for me to get these had to put in work

Originally Posted by nimhet

so these are Saturday release correct, not Sunday? I guess the NTer who said 7/1 was wrong
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I Told you the 7th
laugh.gif

Might pickup another pair of Pips to keep DS, and maybe 180s....hoping to grab them off FNL with some coupons I have
pimp.gif
Not necessarily wrong.  Some places like Eastbay and FNL have stated 7/7 but NTLA had them for sale this week and I saw someone say NTNY had them too this week. 
Yeah I saw a dude wearing his near North Beach in Chicago yesterday. Random thought 

Good craftsmanship. Had a little extra glue in some spots, but easily removable. TRUE TO SIZE!!! Overall, very satisfied.

pimp.gif

Now on to the 6s...

Back
Top Bottom