Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by BennyBlanco3

Got my Pippens today, Make sure you get a size down.
Really??? Dudes at my spot said TTS
ohwell.gif

They don't fit big just a little roomy in the toebox but not enough to go down in size. You'll regret going down in size and not being able to find the correct size afterwards at retail

IMO, the uptempos air "roomier" than the 180s.  Kinda like the recent retro Js vs. Nike Basketball ( kobes, durants, lebrons ).  Did size 11 on the uptempos and 11.5 on 180s worked out fine.  Toebox is not near as roomy on 180s as it is on the uptempos.  I was worried that 180 quality was gonna be weak but I have to say it is near as good as uptempos.   If oly 6s are even close, then Kudos to Nike and JB for really stepping it up on these releases.  

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

IMO, the uptempos air "roomier" than the 180s.  Kinda like the recent retro Js vs. Nike Basketball ( kobes, durants, lebrons ).  Did size 11 on the uptempos and 11.5 on 180s worked out fine.  Toebox is not near as roomy on 180s as it is on the uptempos.  I was worried that 180 quality was gonna be weak but I have to say it is near as good as uptempos.   If oly 6s are even close, then Kudos to Nike and JB for really stepping it up on these releases.  

You right, but the sock liner kills me on the uptempos. As for the 180 i went down a size and i regret, joints are super snug on the front part of my big toe.

Pippens quality isn't that great, 160s to steep of a price as well. The 180s on the other hand are nice for 130 too and they got a lot more to them. If your on the fence between just one of them go with the 180s!

Hoping I can get myself a pair of Uptempos come sat.

Hopefully everyone will be pre-occupied with the Jordan 6 release.

I can't wait to get these uptempos on Saturday...hoping I can find a spot in Seattle for them 180s also...

Originally Posted by udub3

So do you guys think both the BB4's and 2k4's will go on sale? Or just one or the other?

Either way i'm planning to pick up at least one on Saturday but maybe i'll hold off on the other if i can space it out and save some change
I'm in the same boat as you. 2k4s and BB4s are the only pairs I care about. I've wanted the BB4s for so damb long.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

agreed/ my city only has 2 spots getting this so I'll be heading to the mall extra early

Originally Posted by Killajay209

agreed/ my city only has 2 spots getting this so I'll be heading to the mall extra early

with so many pairs released online where the hell were you?

to those who ordered on finishline last week..were u able to get your pairs yet? my tracking # that they sent last weekend isnt even showing any updates til now..fml

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

I for one was sleeping. Haha. I work nights and don't wake up til about noon, everytime I would hop online and see that pairs were already sold and not able to find my size. I scored 180s with pretty much no hype surrounding them. I'm pretty confident I'll be able to snag the Uptempos in my size.

i went wit a 10.5 on the 180s i didnt want to risk them lookin like boats wit an 11 lol hope they arnt to snug

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

I for one was sleeping. Haha. I work nights and don't wake up til about noon, everytime I would hop online and see that pairs were already sold and not able to find my size. I scored 180s with pretty much no hype surrounding them. I'm pretty confident I'll be able to snag the Uptempos in my size.

I think you'll be able to as well.. these will not be that hard to get with FNL, footlocker, hoh etc getting them.. you should be fine.

Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy911

i wear a sz 10 on the recent jordan 12 playoffs, what sz should i get for the pippens? thanks in advance.

It was easier to post than to read?

i wear a sz 10 on the recent jordan 12 playoffs, what sz should i get for the pippens? thanks in advance.

I would go up half a size. its snug around the toe box area.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I would go up half a size. its snug around the toe box area.

Naw

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I would go up half a size up. its snug around the toe box area.

Naw

I tryed my true size and i had to unlace the enite shoe,relaced them to the point that im not chocking the shoe and it still felt snug. especially on the ride side wear my big toe is at. HALF A SIZE UP!

Back
Top Bottom