Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Got a second pair of the Pippens about an hour ago from FNL. Really happy about it because the Air More Uptempo is a top 5 shoe of all time for me. So now I'll be able to wear my first pair and keep the second pair on ice. Now just waiting for a re stock of the 180s as I wasn't a big fan but will cop if I see a restock.

ive been wanting the red uptempos forever and have yet to stumble upon a size 12... anyway, copped both the olympic barkleys and the pippens, nobody got the shox or huraches down this way..

I got my pack from NDC the other day and I'm definitely impressed with the 180s and Uptempos. As for the BB4s, I think I'm going to return them. Just not feeling them as I thought I would.

I STILL NEED A PAIR OF BLACK N WHITE SUEDE PIPPS... SO ANNOYING THAT THEY ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND

wanna pull the trigger so bad....but i told myself to chill on copping until the miami marinos .....feels bad man

Copped two pairs of the Uptempos. First shoes I've bought since the Dark Neon Foams in 2010....I'm scared this might make me relapse.

Last edited:
After a botched in store pickup order with FNL on Tuesday, finally got an email from FNL saying that my order shipped. Free express shipping too :D

picked up the 180's today my spot had one pair left in my size.. my boy gave me the last pair price also :smokin

Back
Top Bottom