Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

They all look nice but the uptempos are my favorite in this pack and also of any other uptempo ever, just in my opinion

More Uptempos FTW. So happy I landed a pair... got a discount on em too. FNL came thru and came thru FAST! arrived in 4 business days from date of order! The quality is really, REALLY surprising! So nice! The stitching is clean, the leather, nubuck, gold embroidery on the '8' (which ISN'T found on the Re-Re-Retro AJ VIIs :/ )... they're as close to OGs as anything.  Still want an OG pair tho lol! 

Really want/wanted the 180s... ordered them from NDC but Nike cancelled my order 2 days later!!! Baffled and pissed. Tried to catch the restock last week but no dice on my size.  They're kinda not worth it to me now... too many older pairs I want more.

Oly UPTEMPO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AJ VI Oly.

As much as I thought I wanted those VIs, they're nowhere near the quality of the Uptempos. Made em an easy pass.

I'm having a hard time not wearing my More Uptempos everyday. Shoes that bring back memories are one of he main reasons I keep buying shoes. I'm glad that these were produced in high enough numbers that everyone that wanted a pair should have been able to get them.

Bonus Pic with a shirt designed by a local brand here in Omaha

ATG stands for All Things Golden

these FINALLY came in today!
Pippens from FNL restock (never ordering from them again), and AF1 from FTA

*BONUS*
Just a preview of my busy month:

these are the only Olympic Nike retros I decided to pick up.

these FINALLY came in today!
Pippens from FNL restock (never ordering from them again), and AF1 from FTA

*BONUS*
Just a preview of my busy month:

these are the only Olympic Nike retros I decided to pick up.
Hows the quality on the air force 1? Havent copped a pair since 04 Sheeds, and these are the only ones in the pack i had my eye on. Also, is that a clear sole?

I love them. The quality seems fine to me. I haven't worn them outside of the house yet, I just tried them on. I don't rock AF1s anymore like I used to. I haven't owned any in years, but these caught my eye something serious so I had to get them. And yes it's a clear sole.

Last edited:
i haven't had any Forces since maybe Sophomore year in HS. But those Highs and Lows look real nice.

Finally landed the Uptempos for 215
mean.gif
.  Glad I stuck with my true size on these.  A really nice looking shoe.

Finally bought the Uptempos for 215
mean.gif
.  Glad I stayed with my true size on these.  Nice looking shoe.

I really think those are probably fakes. I could be wrong, but I NEVER saw that colorway before, the shape looks a little off, and alot of fakes come in that old school Nike box now.

That's depressing but Im thinking you're probably right b/c I'v never seen that CW b4. If so those are some the best fakes i've ever seen though, lol.

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time not wearing my More Uptempos everyday. Shoes that bring back memories are one of he main reasons I keep buying shoes. I'm glad that these were produced in high enough numbers that everyone that wanted a pair should have been able to get them.

Ditto. I put them in the trunk of my car almost every day, in case I want to wear them. They're so comfortable.

Were the More Uptempos available in a 7.5 at foot lockers? I know they were online, but I'm wondering if they were in-store.

i haven't had any Forces since maybe Sophomore year in HS. But those Highs and Lows look real nice.

I haven't owned any forces since HS either. I'm not a fan of them, but when i saw these highs, I had to have them. I'm glad I got them. I rocked them today for the first time. I had people asking me "what are those?" like all everyone knows these days are Jordans and Foamposites :lol:

stopped by the employee store on thursday...came back real happy.
483315_10151112795552442_1067249769_n.jpg
Do anybody else have these? Is quality on point??......... more pics?..... where are they available besides ebay and NDC?

Last edited:
Pippens and Barkleys sittin at my local Jimmy Jazz and Footaction. Not sure what sizes but they aren't moving. Just FYI.

Back
Top Bottom