NIKE VANDAL APPRECIATION... ****

My all time favorite pair. One sneaker I have never gotten over getting rid of.

Last edited:
My all time favorite pair. One sneaker I have never gotten over getting rid of.

Another pair that I've never gotten the chance to grab, those was rare as **** around my parts... It is no reason why Nike shouldn't have had an all black colorway available of the Vandal at all times, like the AF1. A white version also, Canvas material of course...

Originally Posted by unseen  ​
 ​
i feel you.  vandals are my fav basketball and prob top 5 overall.  those are clean.  i feel that way about my mecfetridge untorn blue. ​

Here's some more pics of the same OG Green/Yellow colorway @unseen....
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
 This colorway was actually retro'd back in 2008, but they were given that seriously, unneeded, wack vintage treatment.
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
These released, along with a few more OG colorways. I hated that they got the vintage treatment with a passion, but I'd still like to have a pair nonetheless... I could never find this pair, or the other ones that released in my size. This 10.5 pair has been sittin' on Ebay forever, If I worn that size, I would've copped a long time ago...
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
The other two colorways, that were also given the vintage treatment...
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
wink.gif
 ​
Hopefully, one day very soon, Nike Re Retros these and other OG colorways... Without the wack vintage treatment... This shoe is my absolute favorite shoe of all-time, and I'd take 'em over any Air Jordan, any day of the ****in' week. This shoe has so much potential, but Nike always releases them in ultra wack colorways, if they even do nowadays. I REALLY wish they'd bring the Vandal to NikeID, vintage/OG shape style. The possibilities would be ENDLESS...
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Originally Posted by unseen  

look i found missing under some clothes in my basement. my old friends: arturo y pepe. 
I should've got that colorway also @unseen. I slept on that one those too, very underrated. I know I've been sayin' it for the longest, but I'll be posting my Vandal collection very soon...

The green/yellow and navy/yellow canvas-pairs are just GREAT.

I missed the retros from 2008 so I definitely would be in for a proper retro of these cws!

Despite the silver back of the black retros from 2015 I really love my pair!

Oh well, if someone wants to part from one of these two pairs in a size 10 I would be really happy being contacted by PM.

Damn @unseen, seems like you have every Vandal that I slept on...

mean.gif

I really regret it too, because I can't find em in my size for ish....

Anyways, I found this on Instagram. I think it's from a vintage, German Nike catalogue.

pimp.gif

wink.gif
 ​
Hopefully, one day very soon, Nike Re Retros these and other OG colorways... Without the wack vintage treatment... This shoe is my absolute favorite shoe of all-time, and I'd take 'em over any Air Jordan, any day of the ****in' week. This shoe has so much potential, but Nike always releases them in ultra wack colorways, if they even do nowadays. I REALLY wish they'd bring the Vandal to NikeID, vintage/OG shape style. The possibilities would be ENDLESS...
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
 I actually didn't mind the vintage packs Nike was doing at that time. I remember seeing the waffles and the vandals at the outlets for a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom