NIKE VANDAL APPRECIATION... ****

Beautiful! Your pairs?
Technically no but they are in my possession so there is that.  
wink.gif

Need these is an 11 or 11.5 to match my Shawn Kemp Supersonics jersey.  I can't mess with the retros.  They are awful IMO.

HELLO, if anyone can help me find these in a mens 9.5-10.5 I would aprreciate it, I've been looking for these for years now, I got these back in 6th grade from my local Nike outlet, I am a senior now, It was a wmns size release, Nike Vandal High "Fleece".

Thank you for the link, unfortunately those are too small, I was still shocked a pair was on eBay, I have started to aprreciate people who have the style code number in their listings, since sometimes they don't put the nickname of the shoe or specific color.

Originally Posted by teddykrueger  

Finally got hold of a 1984 "Kyle Reese" pair! :D 75 bucks, THANK YOU EBAY!

Finally got hold of a 1984 "Kyle Reese" pair! :D 75 bucks, THANK YOU EBAY!

There, got done with the restoration yesterday =) VERY satisfied with the result!

Another post-restoration pic.
Originally Posted by Primo456  

OG Terminators and the supposed Doc Browns.  Enjoy
wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Beautiful @teddykrueger & @Primo456, just beautiful. I don't know where, & how you found those on Ebay @teddykrueger. For $75? I remember my size (12) popped up on Ebay, back in 2011. They were DS, and the seller only wanted $300. I passed, because I wouldn't pay over $160 for shoes at time. It was the dumbest decision I ever made, well regarding shoes.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I'll probably never get that opportunity, the get my grails again.

nthat.gif

I have two pairs each of the 2002's & 2015's Black/Metallic's, so I guess that's just going to have to do. Well. for now at least. I wish last years retro was just like that. The grey heel tab was pointless, and the white mid sole was a major disappointment. It was just Nike being lazy, honestly. I mean they made the midsoles right the first time, & for the AJKO's. I don't see how they could mess it up, without it being on purpose. Until they retro them properly, I'll never be satisfied.

All three of those beautiful, underrated OG colorways could retro right now... and sellout easily. Especially, if they don't use the "aged vintage sole" look. Hell, I'd buy multiples of all three pairs. I'm talkin' 8-10 pairs each. **** a Air Jordan 1, & that's real talk.

Last edited:
I saw the Orange 1984 vandals today that doc brown wore on BTTF and I was pretty amazed a pair is up for sale.

I saw the Orange 1984 vandals today that doc brown wore on BTTF and I was pretty amazed a pair is up for sale.

I thought it was the same exact pair, that was being sold on EBay. Anyways, those are the alleged "Doc Browns". There was another pair like that, but they are Red & White. They're just like the Orange & Whites, but the orange was red. I'll see if I can find a pic of them.

You really can't tell in the movie, actually. His pair was dirty as hell, and you really didn't get a good shot of them. So it could be either pair, honestly. I'm just saying AirForceaholic AirForceaholic .

Last edited:

I thought it was the same exact pair, that was being sold on EBay. Anyways, those are the alleged "Doc Browns". There was another pair like that, but they are Red & White. They're just like the Orange & Whites, but the orange was red. I'll see if I can find a pic of them.

You really can't tell in the movie, actually. His pair was dirty as hell, and you really didn't get a good shot of them. So it could be either pair, honestly. I'm just saying AirForceaholic AirForceaholic .

Yeah I agree, I was looking at some pictures from the movie and it looks brownish as well, I don't think I've seen a red pair though, was it a 84 release as well?

Yeah I agree, I was looking at some pictures from the movie and it looks brownish as well, I don't think I've seen a red pair though, was it a 84 release as well?

I'm not sure AirForceaholic AirForceaholic . It could've been a '85, or '86 release. I guess you could rule them out, if so. All I had was a picture of them. I think I might still have it on my PC. I have to look for it though. I'm on my phone right now. I'll look on my computer later, and I'll post it up. If I still have it, G.

:smile:

Last edited:
Still, no luck of finding a pic of the Red/White colorway @theholygrail. I found pic of this OG colorway though.

glasses.gif

I have over 15,000 pics of shoes on my computer, and I didn't rename them. So, the files are mostly numbers, and ish.
eyes.gif
So, I'm still searching. I'll post the pic up of them, as soon as I find it. If I still have it.

wink.gif

These aren't OG's, but I'll kill to have these....

I'd give away a few pairs of my Air Jordan retros, for two DS pairs of these. These are ultra rare right here, and only released in the UK. F a Cyber Monday AJ 1, or 3, this is ALL I NEED!!!

laugh.gif

These aren't OG's, but I'll kill to have these....
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
I'd give away a few pairs of my Air Jordan retros, for two DS pairs of these. These are ultra rare right here, and only released in the UK. F a Cyber Monday AJ 1, or 3, this is ALL I NEED!!!
 ​
laugh.gif
IVE SEEN THESE BEFORE HERE ON NT, These are so dope looking, whats the story behind these? I love how its a clean simple shoe but the material (nylon?) looks amazing, so its a 2010 UK release?  how come it has the 850901 thing, like OG shoes.

IVE SEEN THESE BEFORE HERE ON NT, These are so dope looking, whats the story behind these? I love how its a clean simple shoe but the material (nylon?) looks amazing, so its a 2010 UK release?  how come it has the 850901 thing, like OG shoes.
When they retro Vandals in they're original form, they release them as the "Vandal Supreme Vintage". They have the "850901" date, to mimic how the actual OG's were @theholygrail. Kinda of like the recent Air Jordan 1 "Banned" release does.

​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​
Yes @Primo456!!! This was the colorway I was talkin' about @theholygrail. I couldn't find that picture I had for nothing, I was looking all day.
laugh.gif
I'm not sure if they released in men's sizes though. Now you see what I mean, when I said the Doc Brown's could be this colorway, also @theholygrail. I wish they'd retro all of these colorways, and stop releasing the same Jordan's, Griffey's, Pippen's & Barkley's. The Air Force 1's that go straight to the clearance rack, also. That stuff has been played out.
 ​
I just really wish they'd retro sought after classics. Hell, it's been almost 21 years, and were finally goin' to get a Air Shake N'destrukt retro.. in 2017. It's so much heat in Nike's arsenal, and they've yet to release the majority of it. When they finally do, they make minor dumb changes, and **** up the original shoe... The one that we fell in love with years ago. Sorry for my rant, guys. This is my favorite Nike shoe of all-time... and it kills me to see them butcher it continuously. Not payin' attention it, and giving it crappy colorways. I know y'all seen the Vandal clogs, they came out with a few years ago. Just God.
 ​
mean.gif
 ​

Last edited:
I was glad when they retroed the Air Pressures, ironically enough around that time I was looking to find OG pairs then I found out they were releasing them, I wonder how the world would react if a Nike Air Ship retro were to happen, I also would love a Nike Double Team High retro, but it's a lost shoe that Nike probably hasn't paid any attention to smh..

I was glad when they retroed the Air Pressures, ironically enough around that time I was looking to find OG pairs then I found out they were releasing them, I wonder how the world would react if a Nike Air Ship retro were to happen, I also would love a Nike Double Team High retro, but it's a lost shoe that Nike probably hasn't paid any attention to smh..

Yeah, don't hold your breath AirForceaholic AirForceaholic . Have you ever seen the Team Convention retro? Disrespect ain't even the word for that shoe. If you've ever seen the OG's, the retros will make you vomit profusely. Straight up.

​
Yes @Primo456!!! This was the colorway I was talkin' about @theholygrail. I couldn't find that picture I had for nothing, I was looking all day.
laugh.gif
I'm not sure if they released in men's sizes though. Now you see what I mean, when I said the Doc Brown's could be this colorway, also @theholygrail. I wish they'd retro all of these colorways, and stop releasing the same Jordan's, Griffey's, Pippen's & Barkley's. The Air Force 1's that go straight to the clearance rack, also. That stuff has been played out.
 ​
I just really wish they'd retro sought after classics. Hell, it's been almost 21 years, and were finally goin' to get a Air Shake N'destrukt retro.. in 2017. It's so much heat in Nike's arsenal, and they've yet to release the majority of it. When they finally do, they make minor dumb changes, and **** up the original shoe... The one that we fell in love with years ago. Sorry for my rant, guys. This is my favorite Nike shoe of all-time... and it kills me to see them butcher it continuously. Not payin' attention it, and giving it crappy colorways. I know y'all seen the Vandal clogs, they came out with a few years ago. Just God.
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
I thought this was the pair you were talking about.  There wasn't any bigger ones in the stash in this colorway so I don't know if they came in Men's sizes either.

My friend told me about the Shake N'destrukt retro the other night.  They were never big on my list of wanted retros.  Not a bad shoe but not something that really interests me.  In all honesty I'm pretty much over kicks now and I've been over Nike for even longer.  I hate them.  I despise how cheap of a job they do with retros.  I don't care how much I liked a shoe back in the day I refuse to pay top dollar for kicks that feel like I have bricks strapped to my feet.  All the money in the world and they just keep raping us with garbage.  I won't buy anything from them anymore unless it hits clearance for $50 or less.

Last edited:
I thought this was the pair you were talking about.  There wasn't any bigger ones in the stash in this colorway so I don't know if they came in Men's sizes either.

My friend told me about the Shake N'destrukt retro the other night.  They were never big on my list of wanted retros.  Not a bad shoe but not something that really interests me.  In all honesty I'm pretty much over kicks now and I've been over Nike for even longer.  I hate them.  I despise how cheap of a job they do with retros.  I don't care how much I liked a shoe back in the day I refuse to pay top dollar for kicks that feel like I have bricks strapped to my feet.  All the money in the world and they just keep raping us with garbage.  I won't buy anything from them anymore unless it hits clearance for $50 or less.
The realist statement I heard, in the two years that I've been on NikeTalk @Primo456. I'm just about retired myself, after a few more releases. I recently got laid off, so I'm gonna have to find another job first. Anyways, I feel you man, 90% of they're shoes are made very cheap now. The Air Jordan retros are the absolute worst. They're charging damn near double of what the original cost. Then people wanna talk about the inflation BS... Just to justify being blatantly ripped off, I don't understand it at all.

mean.gif

After the Space Jam's, and another Black Cement 4 retro, I'm done. Hell, I know they're not releasing any more Vandals any time soon. A proper retro had that.  Anyways, I meant to ask, why you don't like the Vandal retros? I understand they butchered them straight to hell, but OG's are very hard to find. Also, I really appreciate all of the OG pics, from your collection. Keep em coming G!!! I'm loving it. Post them all up if, and when you get the chance.

wink.gif

​
 ​
 ​
The realist statement I heard, in the two years that I've been on NikeTalk @Primo456. I'm just about retired myself, after a few more releases. I recently got laid off, so I'm gonna have to find another job first. Anyways, I feel you man, 90% of they're shoes are made very cheap now. The Air Jordan retros are the absolute worst. They're charging damn near double of what the original cost. Then people wanna talk about the inflation BS... Just to justify being blatantly ripped off, I don't understand it at all.
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
After the Space Jam's, and another Black Cement 4 retro, I'm done. Hell, I know they're not releasing any more Vandals any time soon. A proper retro had that.  Anyways, I meant to ask, why you don't like the Vandal retros? I understand they butchered them straight to hell, but OG's are very hard to find. Also, I really appreciate all of the OG pics, from your collection. Keep em coming G!!! I'm loving it. Post them all up if, and when you get the chance.
 ​
wink.gif
I just can't support a company that has it all and has zero respect for its buyers and even less for the quality of the products it releases.  I mean the retros of shoes that put them on the map are almost always GOD AWFUL.  I'm over it.  Good luck on the job search.  I'm going through it as well.  I was a property inspector but quit.  Just not for me.

Never was a big fan of Jordans to be honest.  I only have 2 pairs.  One is the Toro Bravo Spizikes and these are my custom 2s.

If the words "limited, hype or trending" are mentioned with something I have no interest AT ALL and that goes for everything in life.  I buy and do what I like and NEVER let the opinion of others change that.  I find most people to be sheep, followers and or tools.  

I have waaaaaaaayyyyy too many pictures to post in here.  I and others posted a lot of stuff here.  http://niketalk.com/t/501741/the-damn-i-remember-them-vintage-nike-thread 

Last edited:
I just can't support a company that has it all and has zero respect for its buyers and even less for the quality of the products it releases.  I mean the retros of shoes that put them on the map are almost always GOD AWFUL.  I'm over it.  Good luck on the job search.  I'm going through it as well.  I was a property inspector but quit.  Just not for me.

Never was a big fan of Jordans to be honest.  I only have 2 pairs.  One is the Toro Bravo Spizikes and these are my custom 2s.

If the words "limited, hype or trending" are mentioned with something I have no interest AT ALL and that goes for everything in life.  I buy and do what I like and NEVER let the opinion of others change that.  I find most people to be sheep, followers and or tools.  

I have waaaaaaaayyyyy too many pictures to post in here.  I and others posted a lot of stuff here.  http://niketalk.com/t/501741/the-damn-i-remember-them-vintage-nike-thread 

I feel you, I only care about certain Jordan models myself. Like I said, I'm only gonna get a a select few, and I'm done. Plus, if you miss out on them, they'll just be back again. The quality will probably be 10x worse, though.

I'm already subscribed to the vintage heat thread, primo456 primo456 . It's so much heat in there, that needs to be retro 'd. At the same time it doesn't, because Nike will some how F it up. Hell, the new Vandals are more like a mid, instead of high top. Anyways, keep posting up OG Vandal heat fam. It's greatly appreciated. Repped G.

:smile:

Last edited:

I feel you, I only care about certain Jordan models myself. Like I said, I'm only gonna get a a select few, and I'm done. Plus, if you miss out on them, they'll just be back again. The quality will probably be 10x worse, though.

I'm already subscribed to the vintage heat thread,@Primo456. It's so much heat in there, that needs to be retro 'd. At the same time it doesn't, because Nike will some how F it up. Hell, the new Vandals are more like a mid, instead of high top. Anyways, keep posting up OG Vandal heat fam. It's greatly appreciated. Repped G.

smile.gif
I like most of the Jordan models but they are so played out, overpriced, cheaply made and hyped to death that I refuse to buy them anymore.  That's why I bought the cement 2s and had the cement areas painted black so I could have a pair of Js that no one else had.  It just does nothing for me having the exact same kicks as everyone else.

I'm subscribed to that thread too but I made my own because I have or had a lot of stuff that other people didn't.  I also made it before I knew about the other thread.  

Yep the retro Vandals have been butchered to death.  Same with the Blazers.  Cheap garbage that I refuse to buy. 

Pics from a while back.

Last edited:
I like most of the Jordan models but they are so played out, overpriced, cheaply made and hyped to death that I refuse to buy them anymore.  That's why I bought the cement 2s and had the cement areas painted black so I could have a pair of Js that no one else had.  It just does nothing for me having the exact same kicks as everyone else.

I'm subscribed to that thread too but I made my own because I have or had a lot of stuff that other people didn't.  I also made it before I knew about the other thread.  

Yep the retro Vandals have been butchered to death.  Same with the Blazers.  Cheap garbage that I refuse to buy. 

Pics from a while back.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Yes @Primo456, the moon boot OG's were perfection. I'm surprised they never got the nickname the 3 musketeers.
laugh.gif
Just joking, that nickname stuff is stupid as hell, anyways. I have the 2002 retro of this colorway, I've had it since then, and only worn them once.

mean.gif

They're a huge let down, from the OG's. The nylon material is different, it's more like satin, and they have the crappy AF1 high mold. The royal blue on the swoosh, and midsole was also changed to black. Also, if you scuff, or get a stain on them, it's wrap!!! And don't get me started on the 2008 "Vintage" retros. They're so bad, they actually make me wanna vomit.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Seriously. They're a complete insult to the OG's. The material is not even same.

It's a damn shame that these Dunks, based off of the Vandals, had better material. God... I really, really hate how they butchered my favorite shoe of all-time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom