NIKE VANDAL APPRECIATION... ****

It's a damn shame that these Dunks, based off of the Vandals, had better material. God... I really, really hate how they butchered my favorite shoe of all-time.
Wow those Dunks do have waaaaayyy better material than the Vandals.  Nike is the worst!!!!!!  I'm so glad to be basically over kicks anymore.  Just for laughs every once in a great while I'll stroll into one of the chain sneaker stores in the mall and pick up retros of whatever shoe and just laugh.  Soon a salesman will say "Can I help you with anything" and I'll say "No, not at all.  I'm just in here for amusement."

Wow those Dunks do have waaaaayyy better material than the Vandals.  Nike is the worst!!!!!!  I'm so glad to be basically over kicks anymore.  Just for laughs every once in a great while I'll stroll into one of the chain sneaker stores in the mall and pick up retros of whatever shoe and just laugh.  Soon a salesman will say "Can I help you with anything" and I'll say "No, not at all.  I'm just in here for amusement."

Yup man, I agree. The last time I went into a shoe store was when I copped the Black Metallic 5's back in July. I didn't even look around. From what I seen on the shelves, they're was nothin' even worth checking out. And that's not just from Nike either.

Today:

About time unseen unseen , I thought you gave up wearing Vandals. I haven't seen you post anything for awhile. :lol: That's another one of my favorite Vandals, I could never find them in my size though. I wish they'd bring em back, but this time use the OG look. Anyways, repped fam, you're Vandal on feet pics are always appreciated.

:smile:

Last edited:
@MarzThaRealist   whats good buddy?  i tend to rock more runners in the warmer months and retro basketball in the fall and winter.  so you may be seeing more.  vandals are falling to the waste side and harder to find even on the bay.  

​
мужчина @A6103, То есть ЛУЧШИЙ Вандал коллекция когда-либо! Вы просто полностью S **** ED на моей всей коллекции.​
Я чувствую, точно такое же на AF1 антициклонов, там просто ПУТЬ к громоздким и тяжелым для меня.​
Кроме того, стелька всегда больно H *** сбился моих ног.​
В целом ИМХО, я действительно никогда не нравился обуви в целом.​
Вандалы ВЕСЬ ДЕНЬ 4 меня, мой абсолютный самый любимый Nike обуви.​
Я возьму некоторые Nike вандалов над всеми дневными Air Jordan 1 в.​
 ​
Я знаю, что я обещал ВЫВЕСИТЬ мою коллекцию некоторое время назад, тогда я сошел с реальной плохой инфекции пазухи / уха. Я был болен, как H *** для как 2 1/2 недель, Хотя, в прошлый понедельник мне удалось взять фотографии всех моих кроссовок ментов в этом году.​
Мои самые последние полицейские пять пар вандалами прямо в передней части.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Как вы все можете видеть, я остроконечный восемь пару только вандалы в этом году. Я , наконец, смог получить мои руки на 2002 Black / Silver Metallic ColorWay, по благодати Божией. И, по моему супер определения Джордан / Тройной Scorpio ...
laugh.gif
Мне удалось найти японский продавец и купил ДВА размер 12 - х , что он владел как можно скорее! Я был легкий путь р ***** , хотя.  В
mad.gif
то время как я веду переговоры о сделке с продавцом, я получаю электронную почту от СК «их говорю , наконец , Bringin '' Em назад. 
mean.gif
Тем не менее, я получил 2 пар ' 02 и '15'. Как я уже говорил, они мои "Grails" и в моем все время любимой ColorWay. Человек, если я мог бы купить еще одну пару "15 -х годов за разумную цену как $ 150- $ 200, я определенно бы !!! И я сделаю это как можно скорее! Но единственное зрелище , которое я могу найти ЕМ "хорошо вы знаете где", и в моем размере они хотят не меньше , чем $ 280. Если я никогда не повезло весь путь, я бы , наверное , полицейский, но что - нибудь передать $ 200 является Deal Breaker 4 меня. В любом случае, пусть брат знать , если когда - либо Nike.com имеет Restock. Или, если кто -то вы знаете, продажную 'размер 12. Я не имею в виду , чтобы быть "жадный" , но, они мои "Абсолютные Grails"!​
@sneakerpЯ обещаю вам, что я выложу свою коллекцию вандалов-то неделю. Скорее всего, среду или пятницу. Оставайтесь с нами, и БЕСКОНЕЧНЫЕ повторений для / для всех, кто любит вандалов над AF1-х. У них есть, и всегда были переоценены ИМХО.​
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
Red with a gold daw at me were in 1985. Producer South Korea. It were the unique sneakers on 400000 people!!! I dream to find such at a rate of US11. I gradually approach a dream and yesterday have very cheap bought these:​

​
Man @A6103, that is the BEST Vandal Collection ever! You just completely S****ED on my WHOLE collection.​
I feel the EXACT same on the AF1 Highs, there just WAY to bulky & heavy for me.​
Also, the midsole always hurt the H*** outta my feet.​
Overall IMHO, I've really never liked the shoe in general.​
Vandals ALL DAY 4 me, my absolute ALL-TIME favorite Nike shoe.​
I'll take some Nike Vandals over Air Jordan 1's ALL DAY.​
 ​
I know I promised to POST my collection awhile ago, then I came down with a real bad sinus/ear infection. I was sick as h*** for like 2 1/2 weeks, Although, last Monday I did manage to take pics of ALL my sneaker cops this year.​
My most recent cops are the five pairs of Vandals right in the front.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
As y'all can see, I copped eight pair of Vandals alone this year. I finally was able to get my hands on the 2002 Black/Metallic Silver colorway, by the grace of god. And, by my super Jordan/Triple Scorpio determination...
laugh.gif
I managed to find a Japanese seller & bought the TWO size 12's that he owned ASAP! I was light way p***** though. 
mad.gif
While I'm negotiating a deal with the seller, I get an e-mail from SC sayin' their finally bringin' 'em back. 
mean.gif
Nonetheless, I got 2 pairs of the '02 & '15's. As I said before, they are my "GRAILS" & in my ALL TIME FAVORITE colorway. Man, If I could buy another pair of '15's for a reasonable price like $150-$200, I'd definitely would!!! & I'd do it ASAP! But the only sight I can find em is "well you know where", & in my size they want no less than $280. If I'd never lucked all the way up, I'd probably would cop, but anything pass $200 is a DEAL BREAKER 4 me. Anyways, let a brother know if Nike.com ever has a restock. Or, if anyone you know, is sellin' a size 12. I don't mean to be "GREEDY" but, they are my "Absolute GRAILS"!​
@sneakerp I PROMISE you that I'll post my Vandal collection sometime week. Most likely, Wednesday or Friday. Stay tuned, & INFINITE reps for/to anybody who loves Vandals over AF1's. They have, & always have been overrated IMHO.​
 ​
glasses.gif
Red with a gold swoosh at me were in 1985. Producer South Korea. It were the unique sneakers on 400000 people!!! I dream to find such at a rate of US11. I gradually approach a dream and yesterday have very cheap bought these:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/131951524652?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
2004 and size not US11 and US10.... but I suspect my foot 27,4 centimeters it will be quite good :smile:

Nice shot unseen unseen , and I feel you on finding Vandals now. It's hard as hell, to find the earlier, rare, great retros, in my size. It's damn near impossible. Plus, I don't see Nike bringing them back, in their true form anytime soon. They're more focused on the same basketball retros, they come out with every 2-3 years.

But anyways, I have some pics of my Vandals, and shoe collection on my new Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/marztharealist/

Check it out, when you get the chance.

[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Primo456  

Thanks.  I've still yet to join Instagram.  Not really a social media guy.  Tell Ryan I said Hi back.  
happy.gif
I feel you @Primo456, you're not really missing anything. Especially, on Facebook & Twitter. I'm not big on social media either, but on Instagram, there's several vintage collectors like yourself. That's one of the reasons you might be interested. Trust me, you can make a ton of money buying, selling and trading, that is if you need it.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Fargin  

Finally ID these.

1985 is a long time ago.
Nice fit, for 1985-86 @Fargin. Well, if that's you...

laugh.gif

I still have my blue and silver ones probably still good condition they've been in my parents attic for the past couple of years. Never had time to pick them up.

Friends, has received the vandal bought on ebay yesterday. Release of 2004. They are magnificent! Always carried the US11 size these at a rate of Us10. Aren't small, what is necessary. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom