NIKE VOUCHER REJECTION LETTER

I've been returning my shoes using the voucher system for the past couple years or so and I have been successful on all of my returns.  I've sent back 3 pairs of kobes because the sole was peeling off and one of them the whole outrigger peeled off.  I sent back some hyperfuses because the fused material tore and had a small hole.  These seem like legitimate claims that seem to be similar to some people's posts on here about problems with their shoes.  There was one pair of all black hyperfuses I had that I sent back because the paint on the toe came off from dragging my toes, but I still received a voucher for that.  I tried to send back my kobe vii's with the same problem and I received my first rejection, but with my shoes I received a letter.  This is what the letter said:

Nike's return system exists as a back up to the retailer when the retailer is not willing or able to assist our consumers.  This service is not intended for ongoing returns or exchanges.  Please be advised that Nike will no longer process claims associated with you to receive product vouchers as a replacement for Nike products.  This includes returns associated witjh products purchased with product vouchers.  Based on our experience processing similar claims, your claims do not appear to be legitimate.  Nike reserves the right to suspend or cancel any issued product vouchers that are assocated with a violation of our policies.  In addition, Nike reserves the right to void any product vouchers and/or recycle products associated with you or your address if future claims are found.  We feel that we have provided you with good customer service.  However, in the future we will no longer be able to assist you with your Nike products.  Please return to the original place of purchase for future claims.

Has anyone else received a letter like this?  Most of the shoes I sent back to them were purchased on NDC, so where else would they expect me to send them back?  I do play ball in all of my shoes and they continue to fall apart on me, none of them have been intentionally broken or ripped. 

Sorry to thread jack but I bought some air max from footlocker but I don't have the receipt anymore but the midsole came off from the shoe not completely but it is ripped apart, who do I take them back too, Nike or footlocker?

Originally Posted by Eveezy10

I've been returning my shoes using the voucher system for the past couple years or so and I have been successful on all of my returns.  I've sent back 3 pairs of kobes because the sole was peeling off and one of them the whole outrigger peeled off.  I sent back some hyperfuses because the fused material tore and had a small hole.  These seem like legitimate claims that seem to be similar to some people's posts on here about problems with their shoes.  There was one pair of all black hyperfuses I had that I sent back because the paint on the toe came off from dragging my toes, but I still received a voucher for that.  I tried to send back my kobe vii's with the same problem and I received my first rejection, but with my shoes I received a letter.  This is what the letter said:

Nike's return system exists as a back up to the retailer when the retailer is not willing or able to assist our consumers.  This service is not intended for ongoing returns or exchanges.  Please be advised that Nike will no longer process claims associated with you to receive product vouchers as a replacement for Nike products.  This includes returns associated witjh products purchased with product vouchers.  Based on our experience processing similar claims, your claims do not appear to be legitimate.  Nike reserves the right to suspend or cancel any issued product vouchers that are assocated with a violation of our policies.  In addition, Nike reserves the right to void any product vouchers and/or recycle products associated with you or your address if future claims are found.  We feel that we have provided you with good customer service.  However, in the future we will no longer be able to assist you with your Nike products.  Please return to the original place of purchase for future claims.

Has anyone else received a letter like this?  Most of the shoes I sent back to them were purchased on NDC, so where else would they expect me to send them back?  I do play ball in all of my shoes and they continue to fall apart on me, none of them have been intentionally broken or ripped. 
yo more info on these?

i had kobe 4's that were defective but i never really got around to doing anything about it

its prob too late now lol  i bought mine at HOH and they told me to contact nike to fix it

hows the process work for future ref

"There was one pair of all black hyperfuses I had that I sent back because the paint on the toe came off from dragging my toes, but I still received a voucher for that.  I tried to send back my kobe vii's with the same problem and I received my first rejection, but with my shoes I received a letter.  This is what the letter said:"

Clear violation of the warranty system. Brother you deserve that letter in my opinion.
Nike has great customer service but come-on, returning them for the paint chipping after you dragged your toes.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

yo more info on these?

i had kobe 4's that were defective but i never really got around to doing anything about it

its prob too late now lol  i bought mine at HOH and they told me to contact nike to fix it

Probably worth sending them back with a polite letter and the aforementioned explanation you provided.
Good chance they will hit you back with a voucher if it indeed was a defect in the workmanship.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Abusing the system. By their definition. You sent back 2 pairs of shoes because the paint on the toe came off... by dragging your toes? I wouldn't accept them either.

/thread

but on the real i get worried about this too, all mine were real issues with ripping and soles coming off. ive done it a few times, i have a feeling they will send me a letter next time as well. Ive heard if you do it too many times even if they are real issues they can deny you.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

yo more info on these?

its 2 years from production date. so your past it brah

Good to know they'll replace defective shoes. When I bought the 18s the plastic eyelets fell of after playing in them one time!

Abusing the system. By their definition. You sent back 2 pairs of shoes because the paint on the toe came off... by dragging your toes? I wouldn't accept them either.

From now on use a friends address...

Theres nothing you can do now.

Yeah you're right I prob abused the system. I kinda wanted to test the waters to see what I could get away with cuz I remember seeing someone say they sent their shoes back because they creased too easily and got a voucher. My attitude going in was just why not try it. I never thought it'd end up with me being banned forever. I thought at most I'd get denied and have the shoes returned to me. That's why I was curious to see if anyone else had received a letter like this.

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Sorry to thread jack but I bought some air max from footlocker but I don't have the receipt anymore but the midsole came off from the shoe not completely but it is ripped apart, who do I take them back too, Nike or footlocker?

Footlocker.

Originally Posted by prince

Originally Posted by woody23

C'mon people.. If you wear shoes long enough they will eventually break down and fall apart.
QFT
Why? I made a valid point. As a customer you don't actually expect something you wear on your feet to last forever do you? 
roll.gif

I remember in high school there was kids that would damage their basketball shoes halfway through the season so they could get new pairs (or the new colorway) for free. It was pathetic.

Dragging your foot and messing up the shoes is not a munufacture defect. I think Nikes policy is for craftsmanship. You scratch off the paint, thats not Nikes fault.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Went to the well too many times.

at least he got his money's worth.   I just returned a pair of lebron dunkmans where the insole lining was coming out after wearing them 2x for basketball.  Not sure if they considered it a defect when I mailed it but the claim site said a voucher was issued so I guess it was.  This is my first voucher return.

yeah dude I send shoes back too but not because I messed them up. I think Nike is right. You earned that letter. Just use another address.

From now on use a friends address...

Theres nothing you can do now.

Yeah you're right I prob abused the system. I kinda wanted to test the waters to see what I could get away with cuz I remember seeing someone say they sent their shoes back because they creased too easily and got a voucher. My attitude going in was just why not try it. I never thought it'd end up with me being banned forever. I thought at most I'd get denied and have the shoes returned to me. That's why I was curious to see if anyone else had received a letter like this.

indifferent.gif

hey, i'm gonna drive this brand new car off the parking lot.. but if there are any rock chips that appear when driving it home on the highway, i want a refund/exchange. 

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Definitely abusing the system bruh. smh, youre ridiculous and got what you deserved finally.
laugh.gif
I see nothing wrong

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Definitely abusing the system bruh. smh, youre ridiculous and got what you deserved finally.
laugh.gif
I see nothing wrong

Yeahh you're right. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom