Nike Wind Runner Jackets

Does anybody here know where I can find them around Toronto? Similar to the medal stand jackets of Olympics, can be any style.

Thanks

I've seen a few at Athlete's World.

They are the exact model of the Olympic ones, just different colours. There was Black/green and white/red.

Athlete's World huh? Haven't been there in who knows how long
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Guess I'll have to take a look this weekend............

Originally Posted by cquan05

Athlete's World huh? Haven't been there in who knows how long
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Guess I'll have to take a look this weekend............
laugh.gif
I forgot that place even existed until last week when Isaw the Windrunners there.

I saw -- that is to say I seen -- them at the Nike Store on Bloor & Bay Street.

They had Canada, Italy and Japan only, and a few generic-o colorways (red/yellow, et cetera).

Interestingly, the backs of them zip up/down too -- so you can make your own hybrid windrunner of Canada/Italy if you like -- or Cantaly, as I call it.

The Nike retail showroom spot has every country made -- inadvertently took a li'l tour courtesy of the artist doing work for the spot. They also had theInfrared AM 90 New Skool version and a bunch of other showroom retail stuff.

yeah youll def find them at nike stores, i remeber nike queen had a few along with nike bloor, and if u have access to the nike ES store you will find what urlooking for.

Thanks for the info fellas. Wil be heading down there for the first time in two years
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom