Nike X BODEGA Woven Chukka & Woven Footscape Motion ( Black Cat, Bad Cat & Good Cat )

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a heads up i would go down at least a half size if not a full size ! i normally wear a 10.5 and i have a 9.5 in both of these shoes.

just a heads up i would go down at least a half size if not a full size ! i normally wear a 10.5 and i have a 9.5 in both of these shoes.

Does anybody know how limited the gray pair actually is??
This doesn't have "TZ" or "PRM" on its label and it's making me wonder
whether it means they were produced more quantity-wise comparing to the other 2 models tho.

whether it means they were produced more quantity-wise comparing to the other 2 models tho.

Originally Posted by ta2and0

same #s as the brown pair .  it was a pack from nike . if you got picked to carry the shoe you got a pre pack of both pairs .

same #s as the brown pair .  it was a pack from nike . if you got picked to carry the shoe you got a pre pack of both pairs .

If it wasn't for the denim AF1s that dropped yesterday, I would've picked up one of the three pairs that dropped

I'll probably regret passing on them.

If it wasn't for the denim AF1s that dropped yesterday, I would've picked up one of the three pairs that dropped

I'll probably regret passing on them.

Thanks for the numbers available.I guess I should consider copping it while it's still obtain-able.

Thanks for the numbers available.I guess I should consider copping it while it's still obtain-able.

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

According to an eBay listing, there's only about 350 pairs made.
edit: the info is on Bodega's site, but I think 350 is for the Chukkas only.

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

According to an eBay listing, there's only about 350 pairs made.
edit: the info is on Bodega's site, but I think 350 is for the Chukkas only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom