Nike X BODEGA Woven Chukka & Woven Footscape Motion ( Black Cat, Bad Cat & Good Cat )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dunkahollik

just a heads up i would go down at least a half size if not a full size ! i normally wear a 10.5 and i have a 9.5 in both of these shoes.

I hope this is not true for everyone(ME), will be getting my grey pair soon, thanks again  man ^. If everything falls into place ill also get my Chukkas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

just a heads up i would go down at least a half size if not a full size ! i normally wear a 10.5 and i have a 9.5 in both of these shoes.

I hope this is not true for everyone(ME), will be getting my grey pair soon, thanks again  man ^. If everything falls into place ill also get my Chukkas
pimp.gif

How come mine came in a ugly box? Like the new ones Nike been putting out, straight trash. Shoes are nice will post picks when i get my second pair in.

How come mine came in a ugly box? Like the new ones Nike been putting out, straight trash. Shoes are nice will post picks when i get my second pair in.

i love these, first nikes i've purchased in at least 4 years. got the grey ones.

Also, usually 9.5, ended up gettin 8.5 in these.

i love these, first nikes i've purchased in at least 4 years. got the grey ones.

Also, usually 9.5, ended up gettin 8.5 in these.

Need some of those footscape wovens in my life!! But do I really have to pay reseller prices?!

Need some of those footscape wovens in my life!! But do I really have to pay reseller prices?!

Copped the grey one the other day,
but the above pics are seriously making me consider i've gotta get the chukka one as well.
Too bad eBay is the only place I can find em...........

Copped the grey one the other day,
but the above pics are seriously making me consider i've gotta get the chukka one as well.
Too bad eBay is the only place I can find em...........

nikefind tells me the grey footscapes were made up to 15 but i have yet to see anything above an 11 on ebay and all the stores ive called across the country said the largest they got was 11... anyone here seen a sz 12-15?

nikefind tells me the grey footscapes were made up to 15 but i have yet to see anything above an 11 on ebay and all the stores ive called across the country said the largest they got was 11... anyone here seen a sz 12-15?

^i'm pretty sure thats correct. was told these were made in a in a japan type size run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom