Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

Low or mid?
Who wears mids?
IMG_2650.jpeg

Sizing once again sounds all over the map. For reference this dude goes .5 size down in like all of his shoes. Jordan 1s - .5 down, Jordan 4s? .5 down. He always goes .5 down. In the CPFM he went “tts” and said they fit super snug like all his shoes that he goes half down in and recommends either going tts for a 1:1 fit where your toes are basically at the tip of the shoes or half size up.

Are pairs out in the wild based on completely different molds or something?

Is the sizing different between black and spruce?

My friend has both colors in his TTS and .5 down

He tried on all 4. He said .5 down

I just wore them. Like actually wore them in real life doing things, not for a video. And I think .5 is the move. Could probably even get away with a full-size down for a snug hug your foot, big toe is numb but I’m good fit.

I would not go TTS. They’ll be flopping all over the place.

Again I just wore them in real life. I was going down stairs. Upstairs, inside, outside. Standing. Sitting. Fast walk. Slow walk. Running up the stairs, running down the stairs. Squatting in them. For 5 hours. Not just trying them on less than 10 minutes for a video

I just wore them. Like actually wore them in real life doing things, not for a video. And I think .5 is the move. Could probably even get away with a full-size down for a snug hug your foot, big toe is numb but I’m good fit.

Again I just wore them in real life. I was going down stairs. Upstairs, inside, outside. Standing. Sitting. Fast walk. Slow walk. Running up the stairs, running down the stairs. Squatting in them. For 5 hours. Not just trying them on less than 10 minutes for a video

Thanks for the info, this helps!

does your foot feel the ground at all?

like if I were to ride my bike in em would i feel the pedals?

I was just asking cause the sole is so big it seems like you wouldn’t feel any contact with the ground
You wouldn’t feel the pedals, the outsole is really thick. I could barely feel the pedals while driving lol. Definitely wouldn’t recommend these for riding a bicycle even tho they look the part.

I went TTS because in the past people have told to go down and the shoe is unwearable. Even some shoes going TTS, like SB lows, are snug. Hoping I made the right choice.
My boy actually went up .5 so we’ll see.

You wouldn’t feel the pedals, the outsole is really thick. I could barely feel the pedals while driving lol. Definitely wouldn’t recommend these for riding a bicycle even tho they look the part.

all good

preciate the info

wanted these for rideouts but I’ll prolly just wear em for something else

Just picked up a pair of faded spruce locally for $270. Not a bad resell price imo.

I went for my tts 10.5 and…… they’re a perfect fit. If anything they’re a tad narrow and are hugging the lateral sides of my feet a little tighter than I’d like, but they have the slightest heel slip, so going up .5 wouldn’t have worked. Likewise, NO chance I could have gone down at all. Not even half a size. My toes barely have any room to scooch forward, so if I went down .5, pretty sure my toes would be rubbing the front / scrunched up. Just my 2 cents. I’m very happy with tts.

With all the sizing controversy I decided to play it safe and get a size 14 for one shoe and a size 5 and a half for the other shoe. I ordered two right shoes because I saw on YouTubes that’s the only true way to get a pair that actually fits correctly.

I’m a true size 9 btw. Wish me luck. I will keep you posted.

With all the sizing controversy I decided to play it safe and get a size 14 for one shoe and a size 5 and a half for the other shoe. I ordered two right shoes because I saw on YouTubes that’s the only true way to get a pair that actually fits correctly.

I’m a true size 9 btw. Wish me luck. I will keep you posted.

This is the only advice to follow.

Im so ****in pissed bro. I open the box to my cpfm 2’s and notice the box is horribly damaged. Then i open it and everything inside is disgustingly thrashed. The bag is covered in some black residue, the shoes too. It looks like it caught on fire and they threw it on the ground to take it out. Never had shoes come to me in this condition before ever. Ordered from cpfm website btw.
B231913A-96FE-48C0-BC60-14CA91C7914D.jpeg
337B4960-BC9E-47B5-AB2E-D9FC60EABD7B.jpeg
5A43CBA9-9AC7-4B75-BFA1-EE27125B7D1C.jpeg
ECDD13CE-2238-4D7A-A44C-BFCDFD6C0D12.jpeg
D3FA7D01-7CD3-483D-A111-808F676C8E66.jpeg

Im so ****in pissed bro. I open the box to my cpfm 2’s and notice the box is horribly damaged. Then i open it and everything inside is disgustingly thrashed. The bag is covered in some black residue, the shoes too. It looks like it caught on fire and they threw it on the ground to take it out. Never had shoes come to me in this condition before ever. Ordered from cpfm website btw.
B231913A-96FE-48C0-BC60-14CA91C7914D.jpeg
337B4960-BC9E-47B5-AB2E-D9FC60EABD7B.jpeg
5A43CBA9-9AC7-4B75-BFA1-EE27125B7D1C.jpeg
ECDD13CE-2238-4D7A-A44C-BFCDFD6C0D12.jpeg
D3FA7D01-7CD3-483D-A111-808F676C8E66.jpeg

what the actual hell. that's insane. can't even figure out how that happened. CPFM better be giving you your money back and letting you keep the shoes.

what the actual hell. that's insane. can't even figure out how that happened. CPFM better be giving you your money back and letting you keep the shoes.
Yeah they just responded to my email and told me to ship the shoes back to them for a refund. I was worried they would slap me in the face and tell me no returns/refunds, but they're cool i guess.

Yeah they just responded to my email and told me to ship the shoes back to them for a refund. I was worried they would slap me in the face and tell me no returns/refunds, but they're cool i guess.

Would be cooler if you got to keep them. But at least they’re making it right financially.

Yeah I can’t do these , keep trying to force it lol

If anybody wants a size 10 in either color way for $300 shipped usps priority let me know before I take them to the resell spot .

No idea if that’s a good price but I just want my money back and not lose any lol

Back
Top Bottom