Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

I’m super skinny so they give Doug Funnie vibes
IMG_0986.jpeg

Yeah I can’t do these , keep trying to force it lol

If anybody wants a size 10 in either color way for $300 shipped usps priority let me know before I take them to the resell spot .

No idea if that’s a good price but I just want my money back and not lose any lol
I would have bought both from you but got the spruce on the way. Will consider buying the black pair once my sz 10 comes in to verify fit. LMK.

idk which I hate more these or the unions but man y’all some bold cats I’ll say that

I heard the cpfm forces re release in the future

Any confirmation on that?

Anyone got a solution for getting the tongues to stay in place / not slide over to the side? Thinking about putting a small strip of thin velcro on the inside between the 2 "tongues" to get them to hold in place.

This was one my fastest UNDS in recent memory. Received Saturday, opened up around midnight - on feet headed to family bfast & church by 8am on Sunday morning... Worn until 10pm.

My TTS size 12 worked great as a wide footer. Tried them with thicker socks at first but could feel the uncomfortable levels of compression right away. Feels like my feet would have been crying during an all-day wear like yesterday if I went .5 size down.

Pins are a joke, some snap some nothing. I'm digging these without any of the accessories, though. The shoe is wild enough on its own.

How does it feel? IMHO, feels like wearing a pair of uptempos. More weight than an average pair but the midsole offers a huge amount stable / solid squish. You can tell this shoe has an air sole and is built like a tank.

Cheers.

1699282316767.png

1699282693097.png

1699282355504.png

1699282427369.png

They garner a fair bit of attention.

After we got home last night, the youngest said she lost a $5 bet with her sister... just needed 1 more person to ask about them to win.

Was a fun wear for me... they are comfy and will get miles. Wonderful escape from most of this boring reimagined retro stuff.

Back
Top Bottom