Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

All retailers including Nike should have a "no refund" policy unless the sneaker is defective..
Problem with having that policy for online retailers is fit. If you can't try them on in person its tough to know exact size. Some of the AF1 releases have been all over the place with regards to sizing.

wink.gif
INFO ON FAT CHICK? SHE LOOKS EASY.....

She was walking pretty fast, and a lot of people were around. Not to cool to be a creep
laugh.gif

Sorry I couldn't get a detailed clear pic for you my g
Lol I caught a girl in my building's elevator taking a pic of me wearing my red octobers.  I called her out and said, "Here, i'll give you a better angle" and lifted my shoes up towards her.  She was embarrassed a bit, but she was smoking hot so it was ok.  

The other girl in the elevator then said "I tried to take a pic too, so i'm guilty as well".  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lol I caught a girl in my buildings elevator taking a pic of me wearing my red octobers.  I called her out and said, "Here, i'll give you a better angle" and lifted my shoes up towards her.  She was embarrassed a bit, but she was smoking hot so it was ok.  

The other girl in the elevator then said "I tried to take a pic too, so i'm guilty as well".  :lol:

:smokin

Lol I caught a girl in my building's elevator taking a pic of me wearing my red octobers.  I called her out and said, "Here, i'll give you a better angle" and lifted my shoes up towards her.  She was embarrassed a bit, but she was smoking hot so it was ok.  

The other girl in the elevator then said "I tried to take a pic too, so i'm guilty as well".  :lol:  

:pimp:

There is NO Reason that shouldn't have turned into a three some bruh...

Please tell us the based god (or fate) brought these good dames to your elevator so you could go ham on their pork...

Last edited:

Please tell us the based god (or fate) brought these good dames to your elevator so you could go ham on their pork...
The elevator was going down, maybe if it was going up.... 
roll.gif

Haha if those red October's got you a menage they are worth every penny

TIL: Red October's are the only sneaker that ACTUALLY CAN get you women.

ETA

Those highs look much better on feet than I imagined that they would.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom