Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Can anyone help me find the Nike x Ricardo Tisci Air Force 1 low (Tan) in size Women 6.5? I've tried eBay, Craigslist, and consignment stores and I can't find them.

Thank you.
Seems like the small sizes are the toughest cop.  I'll keep an eye peeled.  

Can anyone help me find the Nike x Ricardo Tisci Air Force 1 low (Tan) in size Women 6.5? I've tried eBay, Craigslist, and consignment stores and I can't find them.

Thank you.
i have a DS tan low in a size mens 8.5. I havent seen smaller sizes go on sale that often either ill keep on the look out 

What's the going rate on black lows in 10? Trying to flip mine so I can pick up the tan color. Hoping to break even.

Anyone steer me where I can buy black hi's or white hi's size 8-8.5.. Sold my white pair due to tough times last year. Smh. Thanks much appreciated, pm me.

nahhhhhhh 
sick.gif

Not crazy about those dunks, but I'll have to see more pics.

They may look better in white tho.

That's something I'd cop for $40 at the outlet, the $300+ retail on tisci though and they can keep em

Are you saying the price on the link is wrong because it's showing $300 for me when I click your link.
It was $165 an hour ago....weird...they must have changed it...sorry for the mistake...I would cop at $165 but not at $300. That is too much for this shoe. IMO

Back
Top Bottom