Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Riccardo Tisci x NikeLab Limited Edition Air Zoom Legend

riccardo-tisci-nikelab-air-zoom-legend-1.jpg

Damn it I like these.

Interesting two-tone take on the flyknits. Collar height looks awkward tho, feel like it should be higher.  
Does anyone know where I can source these in a sz 10.5 for a reasonable price? I didnt realize how tight these were and purchased in a 10.

What's sad is I had both the black and multicolor pairs and had to send them both back to NDC due to lack of fitment 
mean.gif

NikeLab ACG x Errolson Hugh (Acronym Founder) Collection releases Dec. 1st.

View media item 2238577
When designing this season’s NikeLab ACG collection, Nike designers prioritized three key characteristics — comfort, versatility and weather protection — and considered seamless integration with past and future ACG apparel.

“Apparel with adaptability and articulation is essential when navigating the city,” explains NikeLab Senior Design Director Jarrett Reynolds. “Garments with features like removable hoods and strap systems help you adapt and transform to your environment. Everything we design for ACG has a reason and has to perform.”

The Holiday 2016 NikeLab ACG men's collection advances ACG’s outdoor legacy and function-meets-street aesthetic. Sport style innovations in outerwear include higher collars and adjustable hoods on the NikeLab ACG Alpine Jacket and NikeLab ACG Funnel Hoody.

The majority of the season’s outerwear includes an interior strap system, introduced last year, allowing wearers to carry each jacket like a backpack when moving from outdoors to indoors. A new piece, the NikeLab ACG Scaiter, introduces an innovative “wrap and tuck” closing system for adjusting to different temperatures. The NikeLab ACG Metamorphis Jacket offers zip-in/zip-out technology to hook onto several other ACG pieces.

Paired with the NikeLab ACG Woven Pant, which offers deep storage through curved pockets, the ACG jacket collection forms an all-day sport-utility system.

Preview the collection here: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/acg/p8v

Last edited:
NikeLab ACG x Acronym Collection releases Dec. 1st.

View media item 2238577
When designing this season’s NikeLab ACG collection, Nike designers prioritized three key characteristics — comfort, versatility and weather protection — and considered seamless integration with past and future ACG apparel.

“Apparel with adaptability and articulation is essential when navigating the city,” explains NikeLab Senior Design Director Jarrett Reynolds. “Garments with features like removable hoods and strap systems help you adapt and transform to your environment. Everything we design for ACG has a reason and has to perform.”

The Holiday 2016 NikeLab ACG men's collection advances ACG’s outdoor legacy and function-meets-street aesthetic. Sport style innovations in outerwear include higher collars and adjustable hoods on the NikeLab ACG Alpine Jacket and NikeLab ACG Funnel Hoody.

The majority of the season’s outerwear includes an interior strap system, introduced last year, allowing wearers to carry each jacket like a backpack when moving from outdoors to indoors. A new piece, the NikeLab ACG Scaiter, introduces an innovative “wrap and tuck” closing system for adjusting to different temperatures. The NikeLab ACG Metamorphis Jacket offers zip-in/zip-out technology to hook onto several other ACG pieces.

Paired with the NikeLab ACG Woven Pant, which offers deep storage through curved pockets, the ACG jacket collection forms an all-day sport-utility system.

Preview the collection here: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/acg/p8v

Is it a collab with Acronym?

I thought it was just the ACG line?

I don't see a mention of Acronym on the quoted excerpt either.

Last edited:
From the product page:

Built to move. Designed to adapt. Constructed to protect. Acronym founder Errolson Hugh's collaboration with NikeLab delivers a winter collection designed to embody his unwavering
belief that form follows function and function should not deny aesthetic. Secure storage, zips and draw cords accentuate this clean yet cleverly constructed collection that helps provide
lightweight protection from the harshest winter and the versatile adaptaility needed to move throughout the city. ACG means all conditions gear. And all conditions means all conditions.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/nikelab

Thanks for the info and link but it's somewhat worded that the found of Acronym collaborated with ACG/NikeLab and not exactly the Acronym brand.

Similar to the Nike x Kim Jones, he is the current director for LV and he collaborated with Nike but it wasn't a Nike x LV collab.

If it was a collab with Acronym I figure it;ll be advertised as such like the Prestos.

Thanks for the info and link but it's somewhat worded that the found of Acronym collaborated with ACG/NikeLab and not exactly the Acronym brand.

Similar to the Nike x Kim Jones, he is the current director for LV and he collaborated with Nike but it wasn't a Nike x LV collab.

If it was a collab with Acronym I figure it;ll be advertised as such like the Prestos.

Ah, thanks for the clarification! Will edit.

super pissed that i slept on the prestos. those tallac boots look kinda cool but not for $275. i had the OG tallacs and they were pretty good.

Can anyone tell me how the Kim Jones Nikes fit? Are they TTS or should you size .5 up, like some have suggested?

Back
Top Bottom