Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

i was able to get a 8 and went back to and get a 7.5 mid but i just saw it says1 per customer......damn...I am WORRIED I am going to get megged and have them both cancelled.
I ont think  so. Nike lets that slide alot. I ordered Jordans few times one after the oither without cancel. But that was the barons 9's

I was able to get a size 6.5 on the highs since that was the only pair I was able to get in my cart!! Definitely will be looking to resale in order to get my 9.5!! 

welp that was fast....just got megged on the Tisci mids. They cancelled both orders too...couldnt they let me keep 1??

Yeah, sucks when it happens. But Nike is ALL or NOTHING when it comes to it.
yea, no mercy.....lucky I'm not banned I guess. 
frown.gif

Why did they cancel your orders? Bots? Or multiple orders
Multiple orders. I was able to get two pairs with that early link and they cancelled both orders. 

I went back and noticed there is a size 7 mens in the High that I can still add to cart, but i got a pair from Barneys so if someone wants them try and add them and keep trying until it is sold out.

Multiple orders. I was able to get two pairs with that early link and they cancelled both orders. 

I went back and noticed there is a size 7 mens in the High that I can still add to cart, but i got a pair from Barneys so if someone wants them try and add them and keep trying until it is sold out.

don't get why they would cancel your orders, it was not even a tlo release (early links and searching with style number is the exact same thing).

don't get why they would cancel your orders, it was not even a tlo release (early links and searching with style number is the exact same thing).
They said i exceed it the limit which i did, but cancelling both orders is harsh

Your recent Nike.com orders have been denied. You have exceeded the per customer limit. 

For questions please contact Nike Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.

Sincerely, 

Nike.com

They want him to come here and spread the word. #PEGLEGMEG 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom