Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did you buy it just so you can end the beef or because they really the goat :lol:

I don’t mind his antics... these Sails really are the GOAT FOG. If Jerry ever decides to drop an all black w/ mesh and blacked out bubble, and/or the Black Cage Paris version (w/ Mesh), I would also consider purchasing at least one those as well.

84388669-DEA1-4B07-A2C6-6361330D3516.gif
I got some Vitamin D for you

I don’t mind his antics... these Sails really are the GOAT FOG. If Jerry ever decides to drop an all black w/ mesh and blacked out bubble, and/or the Black Cage Paris version (w/ Mesh), I would also consider purchasing at least one those as well.

The bubble needs to be smoked out but not black. The bubble on the shoe having a bit of a contrast to the sole is a key feature to this design.

GOAT colorway would be a What the FoG 1. Throw in the unreleased Yellow, mixed with Spruce, Orange, Black, Bone, and then maybe a surprise Blood Red Wine color to represent Jesus juice.

not srs

GOAT colorway would be a What the FoG 1. Throw in the unreleased Yellow, mixed with Spruce, Orange, Black, Bone, and then maybe a surprise Blood Red Wine color to represent Jesus juice.

not srs

This might be more blasphemous than those $200 shirts at the Kanye Sunday Services.

Any solutions or just deal with it
They take some time to break in. When I broke out my Bones for the first time it took me like 15mins to get them on. 2nd time it was easy.

There’s a gif posted somewhere in this thread that may help too. Blacks are pretty easy to get on and off think because upper is mesh.

They take some time to break in. When I broke out my Bones for the first time it took me like 15mins to get them on. 2nd time it was easy.

There’s a gif posted somewhere in this thread that may help too. Blacks are pretty easy to get on and off think because upper is mesh.
Yeah my blacks are good now, bones not so much. Will probably give em a good wear this weekend

0C91AA15-A5BE-44FD-8EA8-51027097B1B1.png
IMO these are the goats it’s not because of limited availability I’m just a pure sucker for all grey or silver shoe. The Freinds and family are straight flames

Back
Top Bottom