Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But more releases are coming..... so there’s gonna be even more to go around.
I reeaallyy hope we get an all black/triple black/whatever else people want to call it pair. For such a pair I'd go all out for. I like the current black pair, but want one with a black sole.

j1.png
j2.png
j3.png
j4.png
j5.png
j6.png
j7.png
j8.png
j9.png

team size 8. should i go for sz8 or nah?

am1 og aniversay = 8
af1= 8
dunks= 8.5
AJI-III= 8.5
yzy 350 v1= 8
yzy 350 v2= 8.5
UB= 8.5
yzy 750= 8
yzy 700= 8
yzy 500= 8

i never undercut on sx.... i be laughing.... i was trying to sell some yezzy and i was the lowest price .... whoever wanted a sell undercut me for some crazy amount...... and it sold...... more power to them

I've used SX a few times, but I don't understand the issue with undercutting. That's the whole point of selling in most markets. If you have 5 stores selling the same thing, the stores are going to attempt to undercut each other in order to make sales. Unless the product is something like Apple-made electronics, who puts restrictions on the prices at which their products must be sold at, stores go at each other all the time. If you're a seller and you just need your item on SX to sell no matter the profit margin (even if you just want retail + fees), that's your prerogative. If you want your item to go no lower than retail times 2, that's also your prerogative. The advantage that SX gives the seller, though like I said a lot of sellers want their money quickly and aren't trying to wait or be patient, is sellers create their own price benchmark. If NO seller sold their XYZ pair for less than say $300, regardless of bids, $300 would become the standard, and buyers would have to cave. Getting undercut is annoying AF, but such is life. In reality, sellers and buyers have power IMO, but I agree that buyers have a little more on SX. But then again, buyers have more power in most markets. You better believe that if only 20 people bought shoes for over $200, no shoe would be more than $200. Companies aren't dumb. Just my opinion.

last time i paid resell so high was for the nike yeezy 1s

im still on the trigger, safety off.

would be like 773 on scottx

But more releases are coming..... so there’s gonna be even more to go around.

How well did that work for the first colorway release of off white aj1, Air Force 1, Yeezy 1 and 2...

Another 2-3 hyper limited colorway is not going to drop the resale of THE colorway that’s was dropped previous lol

How well did that work for the first colorway release of off white aj1, Air Force 1, Yeezy 1 and 2...

Another 2-3 hyper limited colorway is not going to drop the resale of THE colorway that’s was dropped previous lol

Na, I am referring to the release of more Black pairs.

Damn.

I love my Yeezy 1s. Got 2 pairs. Will never complete the trifecta tho :frown:

Did you at least turn a profit?
i've owned 2/3 of the Y1. I didnt want the black pair

i def turned a profit on both lol. and the fact that i used them in the gym and still made out makes me chuckle.

How long did that last? A week?

lasted for almost a year.

2nd retirement was a joke doe. copped choco 750 and swore i was done. lasted like two weeks lmao

i've owned 2/3 of the Y1. I didnt want the black pair

i def turned a profit on both lol. and the fact that i used them in the gym and still made out makes me chuckle.

lasted for almost a year.

2nd retirement was a joke doe. copped choco 750 and swore i was done. lasted like two weeks lmao
I’m missing the black lol.

I’m contempt with what I have. Yeezys used to be highly heralded in my mind. I never thought I’d have them. Sometimes I forget I have them then get excited all over again.

Finna wear them tomorrow a matter of fact.

I’m missing the black lol.

I’m contempt with what I have. Yeezys used to be highly heralded in my mind. I never thought I’d have them. Sometimes I forget I have them then get excited all over again.

Finna wear them tomorrow a matter of fact.
i guess for me the shoes i own i dont baby. the air FoG are like the y1 for me. they are a true beater to be. play ball check. lounge around check. go out to the city check.

i guess for me the shoes i own i dont baby. the air FoG are like the y1 for me. they are a true beater to be. play ball check. lounge around check. go out to the city check.
Who you tellin :lol:

D6848EA9-4A1E-4F93-8856-D5F3115BB0CA.jpeg

That’s me in the gym finishing off legs with some leg press :rofl:

Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom